• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i got stucked at school on the bathroom part, after roxxy enters, how to pass this?
have your charisma high before you go in, if you can't do that cuz you're stuck, sometimes you can edit the save game and change chr to 10 no higher than 10 and then reload and bam you can suddenly progress past her slut friends

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Android version is stuck at Kompas Productions logo when you first start up app/game and won't go further complete broken :/
Try tapping the screen, it should continue after a little bit as that's the loading screen.

justinsane85

Nov 16, 2017
I got a bug where the mom will ask you to go downstairs, but the sister is also downstairs. The way I got around that bug was to go to sisters room and get in bed with her and then go downstairs to mom.

There's also another bug where after I catch the burglar at Erik's house and go back home. After that the mc wakes up and hears splashing outside. It ends up spawning me in Erik's backyard and I can't leave Erik's house.

drawingablank

May 26, 2017
So how do I use the save files? I click on them and a text edit comes up and says there's a failure. Do I have to copy them into a specific folder? Running latest Mac OS.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Damn, I really hate what the devs are doing with the mother's story.

Terrible change.

The aunt reveals that they had a "gang" to fuck around, and now that she's "single" again the aunt asks the mother if she wants to get the gang together again.

Pretty disgusting thing to learn about the mother, and then the cringy scene were the mother is using her usual open robe when the mechanic is in her house and the chimp is hitting on her...

The mother went from sweet and caring to a crazed slut who seems to be going down the path of regression in a single patch...

Way to go! Make people hate the mother by turning her into a slut in her middle life crisis who tries to jump back to the crazy things she did as a teenager/young adult.

The mother's identity or character was drastically changed, very suddenly. For many people who liked the mother now they're asking who the hell is that woman? She's not the character I liked.

I don't even know if the actual story writer(s) for this game read this thread or not, or if the devs look at this site to get feedback. What I know is that this thread has way too many die-hard fanboys blurting apologetic nonsense whenever someone gives feedback and express his/her opinion.

Only thing I can ask to the devs is to give players more choices to avoid things they don't like otherwise this game will have a very limited target market.
They haven't changed the mom at all, they were just continuing the story they started with the 0.10 Aunt update. When you talked to the aunt after that update, she talked about how they were wild women, and got the nickname The Slinky Twins for all the shenanigans they got up to. In this update, they are just revisiting that with the pool scene.

What is with the mechanic comment, is that some kind of racist anti-NTR comment?

Reactions: Homerone60

Vanteal

Mar 7, 2017
I just wanna say, that one thing that has always sorta struck me in the feels is the way Cookie draws the mothers face just prior to and after the early kissing scenes. She has this almost heartbreaking look of sincerity that makes me feel bad for her...She's just lost her husband and is basically alone to figure everything out..She has money problems to deal with, the mob and providing for the family. And of course, she's emotionally and physically lonely. And during those brief kissing moments, she looks as if she's thankful and somewhat relieved to have some kind of emotional/physical connection. It just makes me feel bad for her...The aunt is just horny..

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
lol you think Jenny? Afther i read Diane and pregnancy in the same line, i do not think that Jenny can win now XD
Do you understand how many ppl wanna see pregnancy? XD i am already in ecstasy :eazyHype:
I'm already imagining Diana with the belly, pregnant and only this exalts me so much that the thing teases me a mess. However, even the sister would not be bad in the end aunt or sister changes me little, but the thing of the pregnant aunt is all of a higher level. But i really hope that i can make anyone I want pregnant.

So funny to images Mom and Aunt pregnant and behind the pool door Sister pregnant too with MC children XD who knows what kind of speech comes out of it? :eazyHype::biggrin:

I am his dad, ehm dad/brother? Uncle/dad XD so funny
Maybe i'm too old but i really can't see anything exciting in a pregnant woman but i know depravity has no limits!

Reactions: AspiringShame

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017

Terrible change.

The aunt reveals that they had a "gang" to fuck around, and now that she's "single" again the aunt asks the mother if she wants to get the gang together again.

Pretty disgusting thing to learn about the mother, and then the cringy scene were the mother is using her usual open robe when the mechanic is in her house and the chimp is hitting on her...

The mother went from sweet and caring to a crazed slut who seems to be going down the path of regression in a single patch...

Way to go! Make people hate the mother by turning her into a slut in her middle life crisis who tries to jump back to the crazy things she did as a teenager/young adult.

The mother's identity or character was drastically changed, very suddenly. For many people who liked the mother now they're asking who the hell is that woman? She's not the character I liked.

I don't even know if the actual story writer(s) for this game read this thread or not, or if the devs look at this site to get feedback. What I know is that this thread has way too many die-hard fanboys blurting apologetic nonsense whenever someone gives feedback and express his/her opinion.

Only thing I can ask to the devs is to give players more choices to avoid things they don't like otherwise this game will have a very limited target market.
Wow, it's almost like a major life event happened to her character and she is regressing back to something she may have been more comfortable with. Real people actually do that kinda stuff.

Reactions: KillaMonka

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017

Terrible change.

wow this is just dogshit if true.

Reactions: 9thCrux

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Okay, for those who are wondering, there's a scene where a mechanic (he's white, since that's apparently relevant) fixes the mom's car and hits on your mom. She casually flirts back, or at the very least just kinda goes a long with it, and then jokes about him hitting on her with the MC. It doesn't lead to anything, and given that the relationship with the mom continues to develop with the MC, nothing probably ever will.

If anyone here has ever had a girlfriend irl, you've probably been in some kind of situation like this. Someone tries hitting on your girl while you're off getting drinks or whatever, and when you come back, your girl tells you about it, with a slight roll of the eyes and that's it. Like, it's not a big deal, unless you're very insecure.

U

User_215882

Okay, for those who are wondering, there's a scene where a mechanic (he's white, since that's apparently relevant) fixes the mom's car and hits on your mom. She casually flirts back, or at the very least just kinda goes a long with it, and then jokes about him hitting on her with the MC. It doesn't lead to anything, and given that the relationship with the mom continues to develop with the MC, nothing probably ever will.

If anyone here has ever had a girlfriend irl, you've probably been in some kind of situation like this. Someone tries hitting on your girl while you're off getting drinks or whatever, and when you come back, your girl tells you about it, with a slight roll of the eyes and that's it. Like, it's not a big deal, unless you're very insecure.
Are people really made about this? Its not like the mom is going out banging everyone she meets. In the last version it was pretty much implied that she is hooking up with the MC (ie getting into a serious relationship). Havent played this version yet, work sucks and holidays, but I doubt forced NTR makes its way to Summertime Saga so chill folks.

Also the aunt has always been a horny lady. Hell she's the first to bang the MC without much of a fight and then wants to have his baby lol. So this whole gang thing doesn't seem out of character at all.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes