Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol I'm laughing, because almost nobody I think has read all the scenes very well.
First of all the aunt does not say she was with her sister in a gang!
Better to specify well:
1) When you speak with you aunt in her garden she speak about her past and tell you that they where called slinky twins, and they go a lot of party, where "Mc mom meet her husband" and "aunt her ex-husban"
So not Debby not Diana are slut one. Diana married but then divorced and since then has no more men in her life. She says it clearly.
2) Returning home at night, listening to a conversation between aunt and mother (the two drink wine) and once again the aunt, probe the ground and help the nephew with his mother.
This conversation takes place only if you... have done before the story of the aunt, then that of the mother, when you stay at aunt's home, you will have to talk about your mother and your aunt will ask you if you try something for her.
3) Than at the pool "the event that ar terrified almost half the forum"
This is another step that you aunt helping you make sure that your mother opens up more with Mc.
The two woman are in the pool drunked again drinking wine. And you aunt say this:
That they were not together this way since they had played a game on the pebble beach with Her, Debby husband and her ex-husband (Diana). And than say:
But don't worry. Now that your are single, maybe we can get the ol'band back to together

At this moment Diana is referring to her and Debby and not to a group of men. She simply tells her sister that they have done things together, but does not talk about other men. Soon after, Debby starts talking about her son. Ergo, they're not talking about anyone else, the aunt is just grinding the path for her nephew.

The real problem here is having played Big brother! Because that game has instilled fear in the mind of many guy. The fear of Netorare is to stong after playing that game. Until now, summersaga did not show any netorare content. Perhaps as show some Netori, that are much better then the shit of netorare.

hellotf

Dec 17, 2016
I'm getting pretty fed up playing through like 2 hours of filler to get to the new stuff

wouldn't be so bad if the filler wasn't so badly written, and jesus those drawings are getting worse.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Was any further content added for the mother and aunt? Last time I played it had the cow scene for the aunt and then the bed scene for the mother.

uneeds

Oct 22, 2017
i got some bugs in first day,
when you come home from school in afternoon/noon, i get some pop up to check out mom, meanwhile mom is in the basement.
in other game, this event happen in evening/ night. so dead end if you comeback to home.

ver 14.5.2

and in another event, when i use telescope at night, scene is erick with his mom, and happen at noon. when MC get caught by his sister.

gcl1185

Jul 4, 2017
I've got some bugs.
Pop up show me that check what's sister doing but when I check computer there's nothing happen.
When I play fishing minigame It lead to crash.
ver 14.5.2

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Also the aunt has always been a horny lady. Hell she's the first to bang the MC without much of a fight and then wants to have his baby lol. So this whole gang thing doesn't seem out of character at all.
heh pretty much his mom and his sister don't seem to much mind the idea of getting pregnant, i lolled at the sister at first perturbed he came inside, then later during the scene she's all fill me up bro!

How is she gonna put the gang together!? The MC's father is dead and the aunt's husband is gone, seems more like you're making up things...

Incest > NTR

>
Specifies that the value on the left of the > is larger than the value on the right
duh by creating a new gang, the mc and his harem of women!

I can't find the graveyard :(
go to the aunt's house, near the back there is a hole in the fence, go thru it and there's the graveyard

and in another event, when i use telescope at night, scene is erick with his mom, and happen at noon. when MC get caught by his sister.
heh in 14.5 she caught me watching mia masturbate

Reactions: Darkaura and TheonS

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
Yo this new update is teh shit! Also since 15.5 poll is conducting right now, I really hope it will be Aunt Diane, because dammit the skinny dipping scene makes me thought she's going to fuck MC's mom.

Plus, it really teases the eventual MC/Mom/Diane threesome more.

Jabek

Apr 16, 2017
anyone have problem with "error" when"fishing scene" ?? or just me
If you mean it going to the grey screen saying renpy error or w.e. Then yes, I have the same problem. Mine has been doing that every time I attempt to fish, since the time where you must get the fish for the dinner. I just bought the fish instead of caught them given the error. But it is unfortunate at this point now that I have found the compass and cannot progress to the fishing part.

Reactions: TheonS

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
anyone have problem with "error" when"fishing scene" ?? or just me
Mine has been doing that every time I attempt to fish, since the time where you must get the fish for the dinner. I just bought the fish instead of caught them given the error. But it is unfortunate at this point now that I have found the compass and cannot progress to the fishing part.
try use 14.5.2,

Pop up show me that check what's sister doing but when I check computer there's nothing happen.
try to check her in the next morning

Reactions: Jabek

ninanieminen

Aug 24, 2017
There is a poll going on for content on 15.5 update, what came up of it? What's the result?
Any patrons wanna share a screenshot of the poll? i wanna know who's winning
This poll will decide what kind of content will be worked on in the 0.15.5 update which will come after 0.15!
0.15.5 is a balance update (as opposed to 0.15 and 0.16 which target new stories and new characters) therefor the poll choices will be geared towards improvement of old stories/features and addition of features to improve the general gameplay.

----------------------------------------------------

Our 4 choices are as follow:

• Jenny: Complete rework of her story with new quests, events, endings and hscenes. Expanding the story after the cam show and her affection towards the main character.
  • Diane: Adding new quests, events, and hscenes. Introduction of pregnancy and extended ending with improvement. More content towards her milk business and new minigame to earn money.
  • Erik: Adding new quests, events, and hscenes. Improvement to all his existing quests for better reward. Extending the June story with more content and buildup. More scenes for Mrs Johnson and her endings.
  • Dating system: Introduction of the dating system which will trigger once you complete a schoolgirl story (Mia for now). Ability to take them to new locations for dates, buy them gifts and do the right combination of actions in order to successfully become their companion.
1325 votes total. 11 hours left

Jenny (sister) 46%
Diane 38%
Erik 6%
Dating system 10%

4.10 star(s) 353 Votes