Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
What happen to the plot about the way the father died, is that still in the storyline? Drama, sex and comedy I thought this was going to be a game that had it all am I wrong?

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Okay, for those who are wondering, there's a scene where a mechanic (he's white, since that's apparently relevant) fixes the mom's car and hits on your mom. She casually flirts back, or at the very least just kinda goes a long with it, and then jokes about him hitting on her with the MC. It doesn't lead to anything, and given that the relationship with the mom continues to develop with the MC, nothing probably ever will.
The mechanic's name was Jiang (Jiangshi, or something like that) and given the OP was seemingly upset I was assuming he was using chimpanzee as some kind of racial slur. He also appeared to be against anyone else doing anything with Debbie, hence the NTR comment like he thought she should be MC's possession.

Reactions: Metroid1988

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
They haven't changed the mom at all, they were just continuing the story they started with the 0.10 Aunt update. When you talked to the aunt after that update, she talked about how they were wild women, and got the nickname The Slinky Twins for all the shenanigans they got up to. In this update, they are just revisiting that with the pool scene.

What is with the mechanic comment, is that some kind of racist anti-NTR comment?

Hey guys we found one of "those"...
There isn't any NTR content, nor will there be any in the future.
The mother's character is completely changed now, there was nothing about her being some crazed slut who was in a "gang" made to fuck around before this patch, and yeah the comment is completely anti-NTR shit, normal people find that disgusting and offensive.

About the proposed regression:
Jumping back to do the things you did when you were a selfish, naive, and stupid teenager is nothing that should be consider good in any way or being made apologies for, regressing back to a time when you were not aware of the consequences of your actions is sad and dumb. Just like some 45yo John Doe going back to getting wasted and being an unemployed bun just like he was when he was a teenager/young adult. Mommy and daddy are not gonna pay for his bills anymore.

Yeah the mother, and any of the love interests, should absolutely not do anything with anyone else but the MC, that is the whole point, some people don't go trying to get all the routes, some pick a specific character they like and they stick to her, in the game you start a relationship with the mother based on love, kindness, caring, and trust is not an agreement between two degenerated swingers or hormone-crazed teenagers.

The last thing people want is to see their favorite character fucking around with some random chimp.

Chimp being any shallow fill-in pseudo character not specifically some black person or any specific race -like you want to make it look like-

Last edited:

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Jumping back to do the things you did when you were a selfish, naive, and stupid teenager is nothing that should be consider good in any way or being made apologies for, regressing back to a time when you were not aware of the consequences or your actions is sad and dumb. Just like some 45yo John Doe going back to getting wasted and being an unemployed bun just like he was when he was a teenager/young adult. Mommy and daddy are not gonna pay for his bills anymore.
So when you're old you're not allowed to reminisce about your youth, past boyfriends/girlfriends/whatever whilst drunk? Are you serious?

The last thing people want is to see their favorite character fucking around with some random chimp.

Chimp being any shallow fill-in pseudo character not specifically some black person or any specific race -like you want to make it look like-
I repeat...
Stuck again. "I still have something I need to do before I can sleep", and nothing I can do.
Man, please fire this coder FFS.
Is this on 14.5.2?

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
So when you're old you're not allowed to reminisce about your youth, past boyfriends/girlfriends/whatever whilst drunk? Are you serious?
Whoa!
That's not what I said, I was talking about doing those things again, like someone trying to go back to live the same way they lived when their biggest worry was about taking out the trash.

U

User_215882

Lets just stop with this NTR nonsense before it gets any worse. Game doesnt have it and isnt planned to have it so if youre worried about getting cucked dont worry you wont. Lets get back to whats actually in the game.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
The mother's character is completely changed now, there was nothing about her being some crazed slut who was in a "gang" made to fuck around before this patch, ...
Yes, there was, you cleared missed it. And the gang is referring to Diane, Debbie, and their respective husbands.

... and yeah the comment is completely anti-NTR shit, normal people find that disgusting and offensive.
Normal people - like those into incest?

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Yes, there was, you cleared missed it. And the gang is referring to Diane, Debbie, and their respective husbands.

Normal people - like those into incest?
How is she gonna put the gang together!? The MC's father is dead and the aunt's husband is gone, seems more like you're making up things...

Incest > NTR

>
Specifies that the value on the left of the > is larger than the value on the right

Lilith Black

Sep 7, 2017
I don't think the chimp insult that guy made earlier was a racial insult. Mechanics are also known as "grease monkeys"...that's probably what he meant by it

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
How is she gonna put the gang together!? The MC's father is dead and the aunt's husband is gone, seems more like you're making up things...

Incest > NTR

>
Specifies that the value on the left of the > is larger than the value on the right
So Incest is larger than NTR?

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
So Incest is larger than NTR?
Lol

Definition of value
1 : the monetary worth of something :
2 : a fair return or equivalent in goods, services, or money for something exchanged
3 : relative worth, utility, or importance
  • a good value at the price
  • the value of base stealing in baseball
  • had nothing of value to say
4 : something (such as a principle or quality) intrinsically or desirable
  • sought material values instead of human values
  • —W. H. Jones
5 : a numerical quantity that is assigned or is determined by calculation or measurement
  • let x take on positive values
  • a value for the age of the earth
6 : the relative duration of a musical note
7 a : relative lightness or darkness of a color :
b : the relation of one part in a picture to another with respect to lightness and darkness

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Go back and read the scene with Diane and Debbie in the pool, I'm not making anything up. While you're at it, go read through the dialogue with Diane when she's standing in the garden, it talks about The Slinky Twins, and that dialogue has been there since 0.10.

Incest > NTR

>
Lol
Yeah, thanks lol. It would have been way easier for you to say "I prefer incest" rather than making a patronizing post. Like I didn't know what the symbol '>' meant.

I don't personally understand the appeal of NTR, but it doesn't bother me any. What I really don't understand the vitriol some people have towards it, especially when those same people are so invested in a game that includes incest and incest resulting in pregnancy. Like some how those "deviant" activities are somehow morally superior to NTR.

Anyway, I don't know it the Sam posted above is the one from the dev team, but I highly doubt things are going in the direction you are misreading, so don't get your britches in a bunch.

4.10 star(s) 355 Votes