Gguga12

Aug 12, 2016
Yesterday (before last streaming) DC said on Discord's chat:

- each update takes 1,5-2 months;

- next updates will be: 15.0 most likely in February (the teachers); 15.5 most likely in April (Sister); 16.0 most likely in June (Roxxy, her mom, and Dexter); 16.5 will be about Aunt Diane (he implied ;) something involving pregnancy).

That's all. :smileskisses:
now this is interessing

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
Honestly I don't like the idea that characters that already have fairly polished routes are getting 4 months of development time in the coming year, while there are many characters untouched(Eve,Judith,Ronda,Annie and Principal, lacking Mia, Maria and many others) Why is it that we are getting such a huge imbalance in content? I mean I don't mind really but honestly, that's not good for the game. For obvious reasons. So obviously Eve, Judith Annie will never get 3 updates like Mother that's for sure lol, that's unfair. Also how does he know already that 15.5 and 16.5 will be about sister and diane? We haven't voted on that yet??? Why, because incest fetishists swarming picarto chat are at majority there and will influence him again like with fail call with Roz?(Roz scene happened because of one picarto gilf fetishist that kept asking - read spamming - for gilf in the game, sad, I was even present at the time.)

When are we gonna get that so called "Dating system"?? I thought it was supposed to be last version and now we are derailing again? We'll see.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Honestly I don't like the idea that characters that already have fairly polished routes are getting 4 months of development time in the coming year, while there are many characters untouched(Eve,Judith,Ronda,Annie and Principal, lacking Mia, Maria and many others) Why is it that we are getting such a huge imbalance in content?
Sadly a lot of people rather like more complete older stories than smaller new ones. Many were unhappy with Mia's and Eric's story because there wasn't enough content and not that much story so I guess DC simply does what people want and finishes the others first. At least he said that it's going to be the last update for mom so all she'll likely get after this may be a scene when Aunt diane moves in or some interaction with other characters.
I mean I don't mind really but honestly, that's not good for the game. For obvious reasons. So obviously Eve, Judith Annie will never get 3 updates like Mother that's for sure lol, that's unfair.
I guess it's not really the number of updates but the content. The older family updates included a lof of other stuff and once the world is complete and all mechanics are implemented I'm sure that each new update will be a lot more focused and have a lot more specific content.

(Roz scene happened because of one picarto gilf fetishist that kept asking - read spamming - for gilf in the game, sad, I was even present at the time.)
Well, DC talked about her so long and even tried to talk people into voting for her in that poll. Also I'm pretty sure that he enjoys to disgust people from time to time. :D

When are we gonna get that so called "Dating system"?? I thought it was supposed to be last version and now we are derailing again? We'll see.
Noone really knows when that's coming. I'm pretty sure it's going to take some time though since it'll need a lot of additional content for either Mia or one of the other school girls.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Why is it that we are getting such a huge imbalance in content? I mean I don't mind really but honestly, that's not good for the game. For obvious reasons. So obviously Eve, Judith Annie will never get 3 updates like Mother that's for sure lol, that's unfair.
Some characters get more content because most of the community voted for them to get more. So it's perfectly fair.

DC includes teasers to stories for other characters, I'm sure Roxxy's shower scene helped a lot in getting her an upcoming update but at the end of the day the family are the most fleshed out characters so mean the most to the community.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Some characters get more content because most of the community voted for them to get more. So it's perfectly fair.
Well, it is a bit of a circle though. A lot of people like the mom and sister story the most because they've got the most scenes and content, so it's not really going to improve the situation and people will be even more disappointed with other new stories since those of course can't be as good after the first update as the mom/sister/aunt stories are after the third.

At least I'm sure that we'll see even more complaints about how Roxxy's, Eve's, Judith's story are half-assed, too short, too simple, etc. once they get their first update.

U

User_215882

I mean every update gets a vote. So if you want to influence the content you have to be a patron. I really wanted the cult but Roxxy won. If you want Annie and prínciple stuff vote for the cult. If youre a Judith fan she will likely be the last school girl update.

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
I hope the wait between 14.5 -> 15 isn't too long, it will be like 4 months between .14 and .15

somehow coding still manages to be the slowest aspect of this project

U

User_215882

I mean DC has some stuff done for 15 already. Its just a matter of how much content right now does he want to do. Like he doesn't have the tasks set up yet since 14.5 isn't done just yet. I'm hoping 15 isn't going to take too long but I don't think 15 will be that big compared to 14.5.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I hope the wait between 14.5 -> 15 isn't too long, it will be like 4 months between .14 and .15

somehow coding still manages to be the slowest aspect of this project
Art is and will remain the bottleneck, coding only looks like it's going slow because it's dependent on art and posing being done first. Once those are both done, coding will likely be done in less than a week.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I mean DC has some stuff done for 15 already. Its just a matter of how much content right now does he want to do. Like he doesn't have the tasks set up yet since 14.5 isn't done just yet. I'm hoping 15 isn't going to take too long but I don't think 15 will be that big compared to 14.5.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Well, it's hardly going to be released this weekend. Even so I believe it will be a good content. ♥

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes