• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
It... is... a... fucking... game.... a work of fiction and in a sense a work of art. Don't like it? Easy solution: Don't play it! *there was alot more here but i deleted it because i don't want to offend people... no.. that's not the right wording... i don't want people to take offense on my words.. yes.. that's better... because it seems taking offense is what everyone is doing these days.. if it was intended or not*

Reactions: aweriel and rle68

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
The story started fine and slowly deteriorated into loony bin dung.

The main problem is when "writers" give into demented suggestions coming from the donors who think that their five dollars give them the right to tell where the story goes.

Still have anti-Trump related content? Seriously?

And them mockery and discredit against religion...

[Irony] Next time the "writer" is gonna use the most beautiful love story of all (Muhammad and Aisha) and is gonna talk about the magical romance between a man older than fifty years old marrying a -what- six years old girl and how he consummated the sexual act when she was nine years old.

Who cares if is thematic material and if religion is a touchy subject, some demented "donor(s)" can push to have that content included just to mock, ridicule, and undermine some fate that made them feel bound to normal rules.

The religious mockery in this game is disgusting, a stupid attempt to dump BDSM, some frustrated child from some religious family lashing out is more likely the reason behind that story.

Next time just dump a story about leather wearing crazy freaks who for some reason get off on getting people restrained and abused.
This is bait. Don't fucking fall for it.

U

User_215882

Yeah. It is. Cause the content isn't even that mocking. Whenever you see these comments just ignore them.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Looks like quite few people here will really enjoy the upcoming sister angelica h-scene.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is it coming next update?
Nobody really knows. It was basically done when Mia's update was released but DC didn't include it since it would have delayed 14.0 for another 2 or 3 days. It may come sooner or indeed the latest when Mia gets her next update.

Qmotion

May 14, 2017
ok youre a donor...name another game with this quality and potential.. there are not alot out there.. what exactly is your concern... other than you dont like how long it takes between updates which isnt really anything to complain about

when you consider the regularity in which DC interacts with his donors i dont see what the bitch is about
lol. If taking 2 months for a half version update seems not an issue for you than that doesn't mean it's not an issue for someone else. I don't see the reason for you to come and bitch about my decision either.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
Holy crap.. this is the f****ing best game here in my honest opinion [I am a asshole] but the time it takes this to update is spectacular. I did some coding that is not easy.. plus hand drawn art .. [sarcasm incoming] omg boo boo I want a update everyday cause it's only what I think that matters waaaaaaaaa.[sarcasm over] Ingrate shut up relax and enjoy the game. I donate btw and don't care if he took 6 months to post a update. I would still donate and play this game.

Reactions: Imskel

Obuttma

Oct 9, 2017
Personally, I'd rather have the game features a hot Ivanka-parody character, or a busty Sadist nun (though its really not my taste) instead of characters that ridicule mentallu libtarded SJW's like "Trigglypuff" or "Big Red" (That imbecile Sarkeesian and SJW Marvel's Heather Antos look fine though).

I mean, i want to fap not to vomit.

rle68

May 28, 2017
lol. If taking 2 months for a half version update seems not an issue for you than that doesn't mean it's not an issue for someone else. I don't see the reason for you to come and bitch about my decision either.
you know i asked you a legit question and you come back with an answer.. albeit a shit answer but and answer is an answer

so your so upset you got a half update mid october and nothing since?..you must be one of those kids that says," are we there yet" so much your mom comes across the seat and smacks the juice box from your grubby lil hands

Reactions: Luxx
U

User_215882

14.5 isn't a half update at all despite it being a .5 update. Its as big or bigger than most of the previous updates. As for people who pay vs. don't it really doesn't matter since DC still releases the game for free. IF you want to be critical go right ahead, but so far DC is still gaining followers. Id love for the updates to come monthly, but it all depends on how fast DC can do the artwork.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
-MOD Edit. Contained a tasteless Nazi joke so it was deleted.-
I'm laughing like a idiot! Now I pretend this sidequest to be implemented in the game XD
With me we are two laughing like crazy! Strangely now I'm starting to imagine the MC who puts on a fake mustache like the nazi, while he fucks her with holy reasonx'D

I really like this game, ok the autor is a bit slow (i am good so i say a bit) But i am ok with that. Why? Because i do not have a credit card or money to pay and for pretend to go fast on is update. I prefer to see a more polish game, that a fast and bugged update. Surelly he put also an christmas update in it, so is also for that if this update is slightly slow.

Anyway i am more :eazyHype: for the 0.15 and 0.16. Finally we can fuck not only the "teachers" but also Roxxy! Is from the first day that I saw her treat me like a bitch, that I can not wait to fill all her holes! And ofc steal her from that stupid Dexter! Dexter deserves so many of those ass kicking and I hope he cries to see and find out that his woman is fucking with the MC! I hate bullies! So i hope in a great story with roxxy.

But my main girl/wamans stay always mother/sis/aunt XD so this story update is really welcome!:eazyHype:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ThunderZoo and Xaos
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes