• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
I wonder how big the .15 update is going to be, and I wonder how many teachers are going to be included in it considering there are 5 of them.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I wonder how big the .15 update is going to be, and I wonder how many teachers are going to be included in it considering there are 5 of them.
I think only 4 teachers will be included. Coach Bridget and Principal Smith will be in Ronda's/Annie's update. Futher I remember DC mentioning that there won't be choices/branches this time so you'll likely get several tasks/homeworks from each teacher in order to unlock some lewd stuff and one final H scene.

Reactions: SengalBoi

ta1842

Jul 9, 2017
I think only 4 teachers will be included. Coach Bridget and Principal Smith will be in Ronda's/Annie's update. Futher I remember DC mentioning that there won't be choices/branches this time so you'll likely get several tasks/homeworks from each teacher in order to unlock some lewd stuff and one final H scene.
That seems like a pretty good way to do it. Homework tasks don't seem like they would be very intensive and would be pretty quick to make.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
That seems like a pretty good way to do it. Homework tasks don't seem like they would be very intensive and would be pretty quick to make.
Somewhat. The branches on this really shouldn't be too hard all things considered.

420blazeit

Jul 2, 2017
Someone does know what "Home stories" mean for the actual upcoming version?
Can be found on posts on patreon page:

The update is coming along well! Here's a few things you should know about the progress and what's coming for the new update:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• It will focus on one of the home characters and include a complete rework of their story flow, with new scenes and events.
  • Once you reach the end of that character story and unlock the h-scenes, you will now have options to do them in various locations, and many of them.
  • New ability to sleep and rest in other bedrooms.
  • Multiple new h-scenes with some of the most frames so far in the SS development. 5, 8 and 12+ frames.
  • The mall has been extended to a 2nd floor and has a new store, which will be part of a quest/event.
  • Reworked and improved telescope interface.
  • Reworked and improved backpack interface.
  • Notification on UI bar when new quests and messages are received.
  • New locations and added front yards to existing ones.
  • A new pet you can find in the town, and perhaps bring it home with you!
  • Multiple visual improvements and fixes
  • Multiple bug fixes (yes, that includes the shower loop)
There will be new scenes with mom. And the panty questline for sister will be removed and remade.

Reactions: Kravenar Games
U

User_215882

4 teachers. Prínciple is the cult update. DC has yet to do the tasks for 15, but what I got from watching the streams is that he really wants a good chunk of content for the school.

Someone does know what "Home stories" mean for the actual upcoming version?
It pretty much is a story rework that revolves around the mom. Im sure aunt and sister updates are going to have a similar name.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
This is a public forum and people can express their opinions here whether you like it or not. If you got a problem with that than maybe you are the one that needs to fuck off. Now shut the fuck up and keep your dick in your pants
Stop continuing the arguing or you'll get banned. You wanna argue? Take it to private chat or go on DC's patreon or stream.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I dislike the fact he already has a goal list on the phone without being able to achieve them.

Though I do hope any woman you romance can apply for that prom date thing.
lol, yea like you would want to take your Mom, aunt, sister or Mia's mom to the prom as your date. I believe that you would be laughed out of town. :closedtongue:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I feel like I heard something about this as a possibility. She's certainly going to have some kind of "scene" when MC goes to the movies.
I think the author should focus on the main storyline and characters - things involving MC's main goals - and get busy with cameos and fillers afterwards. Reworking on the telescope scenes is nice, but... well, I think he should do something about the main story (what really happened to Dad) firstly.

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
I think that DC is doing a great job, yea I would like to see the MC get someone pregnant but the game is playable and fun so I am happy.

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
I feel a tad silly asking this (and I'll likely feel not to bright after) but would someone please post a link to where the Actual Game can be downloaded?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes