• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
U

User_215882

I mean DC has some stuff done for 15 already. Its just a matter of how much content right now does he want to do. Like he doesn't have the tasks set up yet since 14.5 isn't done just yet. I'm hoping 15 isn't going to take too long but I don't think 15 will be that big compared to 14.5.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I hope the wait between 14.5 -> 15 isn't too long, it will be like 4 months between .14 and .15

somehow coding still manages to be the slowest aspect of this project
Art is and will remain the bottleneck, coding only looks like it's going slow because it's dependent on art and posing being done first. Once those are both done, coding will likely be done in less than a week.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I mean DC has some stuff done for 15 already. Its just a matter of how much content right now does he want to do. Like he doesn't have the tasks set up yet since 14.5 isn't done just yet. I'm hoping 15 isn't going to take too long but I don't think 15 will be that big compared to 14.5.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Well, it's hardly going to be released this weekend. Even so I believe it will be a good content. ♥

U

User_215882

Nah. Mom will have scenes in future updates. Its just the last this year.

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
Art is and will remain the bottleneck, coding only looks like it's going slow because it's dependent on art and posing being done first. Once those are both done, coding will likely be done in less than a week.
i don't know how many times it has to be said that coding can be finished with placeholder art, there is no reason to wait for all of the art and posing to be finished first.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i don't know how many times it has to be said that coding can be finished with placeholder art, there is no reason to wait for all of the art and posing to be finished first.
I'd guess it's a matter of finance. DC usually doesn't do any real placeholders but draws his more detailed concepts right before he draws the final image, especially since he's often changing details according to feedback on picarto.

In addition working with placeholders will cause additional working hours which will have to be paid for in the end. DC seems to avoid every bit of work that is not productive, hence no placeholders, no old savegames, etc.

Nah. Mom will have scenes in future updates. Its just the last this year.
Well, I doubt there's going to come much more when it comes to actual H content. She'll get most of those scenes (cinema, car, TV, MC's new dream, etc.) this update and all that's left is going to be the actual story and scenes related to other characters. In the end DC seems to have pretty good idea about what he wants to achieve and won't add things which don't fit into his plan.

Last edited:

TrueUser

Mar 25, 2017
I dislike the fact he already has a goal list on the phone without being able to achieve them.

Though I do hope any woman you romance can apply for that prom date thing.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
The main issue with the length is probably the art. He draws it all himself and it's all pretty well detailed
Because DC has hired on a team of people to do the other parts of the game he artwork is done fairly quickly, you look at the update chart and the audio and coding are almost always behind and seem to be what holds back quicker updates.

And I'm guessing these people have other jobs other SS they need to take care of.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Because DC has hired on a team of people to do the other parts of the game he artwork is done fairly quickly, you look at the update chart and the audio and coding are almost always behind and seem to be what holds back quicker updates.
As long as DC is drawing things on his own art will always be the main bottleneck. You have to remember that DC is drawing all the time, so as posing/coding/audio are being done now he already draws for the next update. So if you'd make coding/posing/audio faster it'll be quicker for one update but as a result it'll simply need more time until the artworks are done the next update. People always seem to imagine that he does nothing while the art bar is at 100% but that's simply not the case. If it takes him 6 to 8 weeks to draw everything he needs, the updates can't come faster than that.

U

User_215882

I dislike the fact he already has a goal list on the phone without being able to achieve them.

Though I do hope any woman you romance can apply for that prom date thing.
As far as I know all the school girls and I think the mom. But it would be cool to have all of them be an option.

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
I watched one of the streams and it seems MC can masturbate while thinking of mom. Either this is a reworked version of the panty masturbation, or a new feature that lets MC masturbate to any character he imagines.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I watched one of the streams and it seems MC can masturbate while thinking of mom. Either this is a reworked version of the panty masturbation, or a new feature that lets MC masturbate to any character he imagines.
As far as I'm aware:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: How it's likely going to look later on:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SengalBoi

xde333

Aug 21, 2017
i have an error while having sex with mom under the shower :| can someone help?

i mean i cant move it forward

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes