Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
I have two questions:
14. 1: go to school but there is no second floor.
14. 3: go to the clinic but Roz does not move, I can not take away the card. Else has a problem?

Which version is playable ?

Go_Go_Gadget

Nov 3, 2017
Completely agreed. There should be a skip button since the old version saves are unusable :(

I might play again from the beginning, after the school part is finished.

Hopefully after a certain version, the old version saves can be used so we don't need to play from the beginning, everytime a new version comes out.
1. Enable cheat mode (acivate console) like be wrote one first page this topic
2. shift + O in game
3. renpy.game.preferences.skip_unseen = True
4. Then exit

Last edited:

tnnnt

Nov 2, 2017
when i try to get the keys at the hospital..i ask the receptionist for the schedule, then i go to the 2nd floor and click on the storage door and make the phone call...then i go downstairs but the receptionist is there and i cant get the keys........i need help!
:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Daddy59

Roughneck

Oct 26, 2017
The only issue I'm having is with the Mom shower sex scene. After the scene there is a loop of it over the rest of the game until it finally locks up the game. For a funny, hold Ctrl key when this happens. I know this was discussed ad nauseum 2 pages earlier but hold Ctrl.

when i try to get the keys at the hospital..i ask the receptionist for the schedule, then i go to the 2nd floor and click on the storage door and make the phone call...then i go downstairs but the receptionist is there and i cant get the keys........i need help!
:FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan::FeelsBadMan:
Well, She'll give you the key. If you played the previous version then this one is completely different here. Listen to old Roz, she'll tell you exactly what to do ;-)

Sad ending. You don't get to have sex with Aqua due to a bug. Sigh.
This is Cpt. Terry walkthrough.
Thanks to DRart on the discord channel.

To fix the last scene you need this until a hotfix or new update comes out.
Unpack and place into the "game" folder.

@TCMS

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The only issue I'm having is with the Mom shower sex scene. After the scene there is a loop of it over the rest of the game until it finally locks up the game. For a funny, hold Ctrl key when this happens. I know this was discussed ad nauseum 2 pages earlier but hold Ctrl.
That is a known bug and is being worked on and soon a hot fix will be available for download, when I don't know but maybe today.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i cant find a key in the bookself .-. any help ?
Whats the key for? and I don't remember a key in the bookshelf.

1 key in the stolen loot and 1 key next to the kitchen on one of the coat hooks.

bistyle

May 22, 2017
Whats the key for? and I don't remember a key in the bookshelf.

1 key in the stolen loot and 1 key next to the kitchen on one of the coat hooks.
Receive treasure map - Go to Library check bookshelf for Old Book (Decipher Key)
this key

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Receive treasure map - Go to Library check bookshelf for Old Book (Decipher Key)
this key
The book has the info you need to decipher the puzzle on the chest that is the "Decipher Key" info you need.

chupadance

Sep 26, 2017
I have a problem i think is a bug, in the quest for sex with Erik and his mom, when i call the hospital receptionist with the 2nd floor phone, he say " Well that should work, let' see if she left the desk" but she is still here.... i had finished this quest in previous game version well done

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have a problem i think is a bug, in the quest for sex with Erik and his mom, when i call the hospital receptionist with the 2nd floor phone, he say " Well that should work, let' see if she left the desk" but she is still here.... i had finished this quest in previous game version well done
v14.3 is bugged and waiting on hot fix to come out.

Reactions: chupadance

koustaro

Apr 29, 2017
Send a save for what?
I have seen the other saves posted under the walkthrough but I would like a save where nothing of the new content of 14.30 has been played yet but all of the old content so I don't have to go through all of it again

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes