mattius77

May 16, 2017
Also, I tried to catch the mean fish to get Captain Terry to quit fishing, but lost the gold lure. Went back to the cave and managed to recover the thing, then lost it again. Now, when I go back to the cave there's no option for returning the lure.

:sad:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Ya, so my fingers are not agile enough and my old brain not quick enough, so it seams there is no way for me to continue to play this game with 10 digit super high speed challenges? DC made a cheat mode for the rest of these, but left out the one for the underwater challenge?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ya, so my fingers are not agile enough and my old brain not quick enough, so it seams there is no way for me to continue to play this game with 10 digit super high speed challenges?
Did you ask on the discord server for info and help. Discord info here

May 3, 2017
Dude - played 2 hours to "replay" every single damn old story tasks.
Why can't we skip unseen text? And why DC/whoever took away scroll back function?

I downloaded the Halloween updates on Halloween day so that I could enjoy some Halloween fun. But I haven't gotten anything new yet...

Jesus! I got stuck fucking mommy in the bathroom *facepalm

Last edited:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Did you ask on the discord server for info and help. Discord info here
Requires sign up. Could not win the dexterity challenges for the same reason. I don't type, it's hunt&peck, and my fingers are not agile anymore, and I shouldn't have to sign up with every site on the internet, just to ask an anonymous question.

Last edited:

jgamefan

Jul 30, 2017
Dude - played 2 hours to "replay" every single damn old story tasks.
Why can't we skip unseen text? And why DC/whoever took away scroll back function?
Completely agreed. There should be a skip button since the old version saves are unusable :(

I might play again from the beginning, after the school part is finished.

Hopefully after a certain version, the old version saves can be used so we don't need to play from the beginning, everytime a new version comes out.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Are there any satisfying sexual scenes during this Halloween update? Grandma rox is excluded. I'm frustrated with the amount of bugs the update offered.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
This halloween, Grandma got my rox off.
So I'm satisfied with letting her hold my rox. But if she made good sammiches, I'm keeping her. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes