a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have seen the other saves posted under the walkthrough but I would like a save where nothing of the new content of 14.30 has been played yet but all of the old content so I don't have to go through all of it again
Old saves no longer work because of new game engine updates. You must start a new game and I would wait till the hot fix comes out for v14.3 is very buggy.

v14.1 is still good to play if you want to do that.

koustaro

Apr 29, 2017
Old saves no longer work because of new game engine updates. You must start a new game and I would wait till the hot fix comes out for v14.3 is very buggy.

v14.1 is still good to play if you want to do that.
Yeah already played through 14.1 dont wanna do it again. Would be nice if someone who has played 14.3 shared a save just before he started with the new content of 14.3 (The storyline that starts when you ask the guy at the pier about his secret)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah already played through 14.1 dont wanna do it again. Would be nice if someone who has played 14.3 shared a save just before he started with the new content of 14.3 (The storyline that starts when you ask the guy at the pier about his secret)
They are saying on discord that no earlier save game will work in v14.3 and you have to start a new game but v14.3 is to buggy to play and you need to wait till hot fix comes out.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
They are saying on discord that no earlier save game will work in v14.3 and you have to start a new game but v14.3 is to buggy to play and you need to wait till hot fix comes out.
it is not that hot tho, it's been what, 3 days?

Aldonis

Nov 29, 2016
What is the schedule for the sister cam shows. I am having trouble pinning it down and advancing her storyline. Thanks

mattius77

May 16, 2017
To my knowledge, you can only view her cam show the day after gifting her a new sex toy. If you're talking about doing a cam show with her, you just have to keep grinding along with her story (including muay Thai training).

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
To my knowledge, you can only view her cam show the day after gifting her a new sex toy. If you're talking about doing a cam show with her, you just have to keep grinding along with her story (including muay Thai training).
You can view it anytime after MC is told he should see what sister is doing, you don't have to do it that day or the next or even a week later.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Right, but I thought that only happened the day after a toy gift. Is it a random event?

May 15, 2017
Save file for the beginning of content 14.3 is located in this thread, in fact I asked and a kind person provided.
As locating the post now, yes it's a chore but there is no one else to blame but the users for filling up the thread, who are repeat the same request when an walk-through or save file has already been provided.

As for all content of 14.1, at the moment I think your best chances would be to keep your completed copy of 14.1 game
and only try the new stuff in 14.3.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Right, but I thought that only happened the day after a toy gift. Is it a random event?
It does but you don't have to do it right then and there you can wait as long as you want to once it is triggered.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
New hot fix but have to download the complete game again here v0.14.31
@TCMS

Includes fix for Aqua and other bugs were fixed.

Last edited:
Reactions: anonnom
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes