Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Patreon came down on the game for the incest so DC had to change it.
If that is the case then why has the characters faces not changed aswell ?? they look to much similar to be family right now rather then tenenats. how come the tenenat look so much similar like the landlady does not make sense either. if they where gonna take out the part they should have fully chnaged that too.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
If that is the case then why has the characters faces not changed aswell ?? they look to much similar to be family right now rather then tenenats. how come the tenenat look so much similar like the landlady does not make sense either. if they where gonna take out the part they should have fully chnaged that too.
Because Patreon isn't THAT anal about it and DC had no reason to put more effort to put in effect a change he didn't want in the first place.

Also i think DC plan to put the incest back after finishing the game but don't quote me on that, it's just something i heard here.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
DC plans to bring the incest back once the game is done and can be taken from patreon. So all in all we are talking about a compromise. Right now the story is meant to make sense as it is, without any patch, while at the same time it's meant to stay close enough to the old scenario, so that you can change what's needed with an acceptable amount of work.

Else it's certainly true that most people quite liked the characters as they were.

Reactions: DrFog

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Is it me or this game really needs the "Back" or "History" function?
You mean like rolling back to see text that you missed? Apparently the game has trouble and frequently crashes if that's enabled. There used to be a mod for it but it caused all sorts of trouble.

The game really does need a backlog, though. Like, the kind where you get a separate screen with past dialog on it. I don't see why that wouldn't be possible.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
There are over 1,500 pictures for Jenny, Diane and Debbie alone, not counting MC, Mrs. Johnson and Eric. I wish you much fun reworking all those. OK, some of them are not relevant (not containing faces for instance). But your question can only come from someone who did not even draw *one* *single* image in his life...

Reactions: 44Tom

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Is it me or this game really needs the "Back" or "History" function?
You might want to take a look into the . Some mods are featuring what you want (mine does). However, there is a reason for this to be disabled by default. Use it with care. My mod does not allow everything to be rolled back.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
You might want to take a look into the . Some mods are featuring what you want (mine does). However, there is a reason for this to be disabled by default. Use it with care. My mod does not allow everything to be rolled back.
I was mainly talking about having the feature on the main game, without a mod like most renpy game does, I try a mod and it broke my game, I will try yours

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I was mainly talking about having the feature on the main game, without a mod like most renpy game does, I try a mod and it broke my game, I will try yours
The game had that function until about a year ago when they disabled it, to further reduce bugs. I'd guess there's a small chance it could return once the new code is fully implemtend but that's not going to happen anytime soon.

RuinerNoir

Oct 29, 2018
Just headcanon it as step-mom and step-sister. Viola. Problem solved.

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
this game is very popular in Cuba, I had see a tons of teens playing it whith their cellphones, is pretty shocking

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
I think I encountered a bug, i talked to the muay thai trainer and got the request to bring panties, but unlike my test run jenny / sister doesn't seem to leave her room at all. Am I missing something or is it a bug?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I think I encountered a bug, i talked to the muay thai trainer and got the request to bring panties, but unlike my test run jenny / sister doesn't seem to leave her room at all. Am I missing something or is it a bug?
I had the same shit happen to me in 17.5. Iirc, I had to progress Debbie for some reason in order to get Jenny to leave her room in the morning.

Dogeek

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
There are over 1,500 pictures for Jenny, Diane and Debbie alone, not counting MC, Mrs. Johnson and Eric. I wish you much fun reworking all those. OK, some of them are not relevant (not containing faces for instance). But your question can only come from someone who did not even draw *one* *single* image in his life...
Let me pull the actual numbers for you. MC : 1246 images, Jenny: 554, Diane:517, Debbie: 602

this game is very popular in Cuba, I had see a tons of teens playing it whith their cellphones, is pretty shocking
Good to know, I knew it was very popular in the philipines, guess it's a hit in Cuba as well !

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Exactly there are also thousend or so lines text that reflect mom if the story line is changed then the game is also changed. if you are going that road then a remake would have better. i was only pointing out for the patreon change. patreon is not stupid they still see the similarities just because a text says differently but character faces does not they wont fall for that.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Patreon does not "fall" for anything. There is officially no more incest in the game, faces or not. Period.

They did not insist on the faces being remade, so no one did. And on what base would they? Just because they look similar? lol

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes