• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Tried to play this game over the last couple updates, had it as a calendar thing to look at again @ 01/31/2019.

Still hard to play as a fresh start. New content still hard to get to without a lot of backplay. And, technically, not a lot of new content (seemingly).

This was fun before, but has been getting tedious over the past 2 updates (which has been 8 months).

Time to give up for... what? About a year?
See 'ya then.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
come on now,no need to wait there is so many things to do instead of waiting this game out..:sleep:

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
I thought one of the dev tracker entries said "Caught14" and I was like dang, MC, maybe you're just bad at sneaking around.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Agree with you,especially the mom before looked like a real MILF now she's llike 10 years younger
Yeah, but i suppose with the patreon changes he's distancing from the "motherly" look. the nun looks improved, would like some art without the habit but i doubt that'll happen.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
the thing I like about the new Debbie is that the dressing gown is covered even less than before:)

those that I find worse are Eve and her sister, Eve now has a completely anonymous face (to me Eve has never been crazy but I must say that she had an interesting face) , Grace instead I think she has the smallest tits compared to before

(Sorry my english)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
the thing I like about the new Debbie is that the dressing gown is covered even less than before:)

those that I find worse are Eve and her sister, Eve now has a completely anonymous face (to me Eve has never been crazy but I must say that she had an interesting face) , Grace instead I think she has the smallest tits compared to before

(Sorry my english)
with that kind of outfit,she might get raped and mc might get cucked:cry:

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes