matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can somebody help please. I dont if it a bug or I do something wrong. I doing Diane route, I need to catch or buy fish. I open piar but I cant buy it because this guy just talk with girl and thats all. And I decide to go to forest but I cant unlock it. I go to ms Johnson at gym meet Ana and on next day she must be at the park but she doesnt appear and now I cant open forest and cant do Diane route

brianf82

Oct 12, 2018
Great game ! I love it ! I used the french translation, but noticed mistakes here and there. So if I can help, I'd do it :). Anyway, hope to see more ! :)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Great game ! I love it ! I used the french translation, but noticed mistakes here and there. So if I can help, I'd do it :). Anyway, hope to see more ! :)
I suggest you post this in the ...

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Come back later.
Thank you very much. Answer was so simple just come in another time but I just dont think about it. Thank you one more time.
Also you dont only Diane can be impregnated and become pregnant and give birth to child or some other girls too. I heard like it must be two more

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I must say this is the first time I prefer an older design. I really liked her breasts with implants shape. But now she doesn't look she's stoned, hahaha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

C'mon, can you seriously dislike this emo cutie? Now looking at the older version, she could really be a trap or a crossdresser. But now she's perfect! I already like her more than Annie (Roxxy is still my favorite school girl).

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys can you please say only Diane can become pregnant or we can impregnate also another girls?

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
@Somnus agreed. i loved old eve but the new one is better in every way. better drawn, a more interesting design and all around sexier. i bet most of you just have to get used to her new design or maybe you're just subconsciously worried that she has a different personality now that she looks kinda hotter. i know art is subjective but for me there is just no contest, old eve looks boring and boyish in comparsion.

Nov 9, 2018
@Somnus agreed. i loved old eve but the new one is better in every way. better drawn, a more interesting design and all around sexier. i bet most of you just have to get used to her new design or maybe you're just subconsciously worried that she has a different personality now that she looks kinda hotter. i know art is subjective but for me there is just no contest, old eve looks boring and boyish in comparsion.
Eve is sexier in the new design

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Does anybody have any info about their second game? I've heard that it could be about college and on other game engine.
DC said that he'll use a new engine, that the art will be drawn and that there won't be any connection to Summertime Saga - but else he of course aviods any further hints.
My only probleme with the new design is that some of them look like they have really saggy tits.
He said that he wanted them a bit more realistic where possible and that there shouldn't be silicone tits.

Reactions: Genji and {0__0}

Violet Snake

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2019
DC said that he'll use a new engine, that the art will be drawn and that there won't be any connection to Summertime Saga - but else he of course aviods any further hints.

He said that he wanted them a bit more realistic where possible and that there shouldn't be silicone tits.
I've seen recently very wellmade teaser of upcoming game on reddit. The artwork is kiiinda similar. Probably he uses smurf account. foil hat mode on

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I've seen recently very wellmade teaser of upcoming game on reddit. The artwork is kiiinda similar. Probably he uses smurf account. foil hat mode on
I'm sure that's a fake and I doubt that even really started working on anything, except maybe some concepts. SS will need another 2 or 3 years and investing any time in other projects is really just a waste. Too much can change in the mean time.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018

Well that's his choice, it won't change that the tits look too saggy on some of the new design to me.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes