• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
I think I encountered a bug, i talked to the muay thai trainer and got the request to bring panties, but unlike my test run jenny / sister doesn't seem to leave her room at all. Am I missing something or is it a bug?

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I think I encountered a bug, i talked to the muay thai trainer and got the request to bring panties, but unlike my test run jenny / sister doesn't seem to leave her room at all. Am I missing something or is it a bug?
I had the same shit happen to me in 17.5. Iirc, I had to progress Debbie for some reason in order to get Jenny to leave her room in the morning.

Dogeek

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
There are over 1,500 pictures for Jenny, Diane and Debbie alone, not counting MC, Mrs. Johnson and Eric. I wish you much fun reworking all those. OK, some of them are not relevant (not containing faces for instance). But your question can only come from someone who did not even draw *one* *single* image in his life...
Let me pull the actual numbers for you. MC : 1246 images, Jenny: 554, Diane:517, Debbie: 602

this game is very popular in Cuba, I had see a tons of teens playing it whith their cellphones, is pretty shocking
Good to know, I knew it was very popular in the philipines, guess it's a hit in Cuba as well !

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
There are over 1,500 pictures for Jenny, Diane and Debbie alone, not counting MC, Mrs. Johnson and Eric. I wish you much fun reworking all those. OK, some of them are not relevant (not containing faces for instance). But your question can only come from someone who did not even draw *one* *single* image in his life...
Exactly there are also thousend or so lines text that reflect mom if the story line is changed then the game is also changed. if you are going that road then a remake would have better. i was only pointing out for the patreon change. patreon is not stupid they still see the similarities just because a text says differently but character faces does not they wont fall for that.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Patreon does not "fall" for anything. There is officially no more incest in the game, faces or not. Period.

They did not insist on the faces being remade, so no one did. And on what base would they? Just because they look similar? lol

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Exactly there are also thousend or so lines text that reflect mom if the story line is changed then the game is also changed. if you are going that road then a remake would have better. i was only pointing out for the patreon change. patreon is not stupid they still see the similarities just because a text says differently but character faces does not they wont fall for that.
Lol, what? Patreon isn't going to do shit about it. If Daughter For Dessert can get away with calling Amanda "my close childhood friend," then Summertime Saga is completely safe. Do you think Patreon has like a fleet of detectives going around examining thousands of h-games just so they can banhammer people? No. I've seen blatant incest games skate under their radar with no problems whatsoever. Long Live the Princess is a big game on Patreon with incest, and Belle still hasn't even bothered to change the Sister's name in text. Not to mention redoing all of the incest character's models would take fucking ages and none of the Patrons would put up with that kind of shit seeing as how they're already salty about the reworks going on right now.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Has anyone seen this error before... and if so... how do I fix it...?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You extracted the game with an outdated version of unren, which cannot deal with Ren'py 7.0 layerd images.

I suggest you try with the original un.rpyc v1.0.12 found .

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
NO PIERCING!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Yeah, I kinda hope piercings are a "gift" that is added later on. I don't think it'd be too much extra work to throw some nipple piercings on top of the pictures as an extra layer in photoshop. Either way, I like the remake though, I would just prefer piercings and slightly less exaggerated thigh gap (it borders abnormal ATM).

KMN

68WX Insomniac Lurker Uber Edumacated Nerd
Donor
Jun 13, 2017
You extracted the game with an outdated version of unren, which cannot deal with Ren'py 7.0 layerd images.

I suggest you try with the original un.rpyc v1.0.12 found .
Thank you... the last time I updated UnRen was back in v0.07

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes