Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
did you get him his panties? ....remember sought for sex crimes and stuff.
Maybe you know a female around that's desperate enough for money?!

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Just started a new game and it worked i really don't know what happened the first time but after i started a new game i was able to keep going,maybe i got the bug because i thought i had to increase my STR to keep working in the garden and get some money to be able to buy the fish at the Pier so i tried to use the fishing rod and i captured a bunch of fishes and maybe my inventory was full(somehow)even if i couldn't see the fishes in my inventory or maybe i got the bug because i overdid the masturbation in the bed with Mom's panties.Either way i was able to pass the little bug.
I'd put money on the fishing. It taking up inventory and preventing a lot of things since you can't get rid of the damn things can make the problem worse later on. That's why I did the inner house stuff next to last since it required the most time on tedium in my view.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Can anybody tell me if there's some quests for coach Taylor on 0.15.3 version and why my to do list is like this ? What am i supposed to do ? And have i missed some characters so far ? Cause i did Debbie,Jenny,Diane,Eric,Mia,Helen,Eric's mother,Aqua and all the teachers quest and i was wondering if i missed some character.

Hefelo

Jul 20, 2017
Can anybody tell me if there's some quests for coach Taylor on 0.15.3 version and why my to do list is like this ? What am i supposed to do ? And have i missed some characters so far ? Cause i did Debbie,Jenny,Diane,Eric,Mia,Helen,Eric's mother,Aqua and all the teachers quest and i was wondering if i missed some character.
No there's not quests for coach Taylor on 0.15.3 version. Just have a look to your cookie Jar to see if you missed some characters

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
Am I the only one that wants to get more Judith content? Eve and her sister are really nice and I wouldn't mind more in the way of her, but I've been voting Judith for the last year.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Eve and her sister would be fun but I'm happy with the current content plan =D

I'm really really hoping for some family threesome content by .18.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Can't wait to cure Roxxy of her bitchiness with the power of MC's cock and turn her into a loving wholesome woman.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
AAY-MEN Brotha! To turn her from her thotish WAYS-AH! and turn her to the LORD-AH! I say! I say, I say, in the NAME OF THE GIANT TEEN PEEN! That she WILL, mark my WORDS-AH! She WILL be turned to the LIGHT!

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Am I the only one that wants to get more Judith content? Eve and her sister are really nice and I wouldn't mind more in the way of her, but I've been voting Judith for the last year.
No, but I think she got sidelined by June who fits the description of what Judith is but can either go for Erik as he's a loyal friend or go to you when you're being a selfish prick.

On the positive side, she was expanded and has personality now. All she needs is an actual plot quest.

Reactions: unknown78

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
As a fan of big tiddies that i am i would love to have some content for Judith and maybe Eric's mother too(i'm more into MILFs so,yeah) :FeelsGoodMan:

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes