Archived Summertime Saga: Totally Unofficial Consolidated Bug List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunkmonkey

Sep 30, 2017
I am cross posting here. But is anyone else having issues running on Android devices? I have a Samsung S7 and a TabS. Both of them wont move past the Kompas splash screen.

Any suggestions?

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Game version: 0.16.0
Mods used: none
Game Mode: Cheat
Bug: After I set Mia free, I can't seem to get the event with Harold in front of the house and after a few days Mia's storyline is fucked up : Mia got the old dialogue back for parents and homework at school and i can sneak in the house to study with her but can't her tattoo again. Also, the mc always says the same sentence when i go in his room even in the middle of the day like he should visit her ...
Thank you. Added.

I am cross posting here. But is anyone else having issues running on Android devices? I have a Samsung S7 and a TabS. Both of them wont move past the Kompas splash screen.

Any suggestions?
It's already on the list.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please read the list before posting folks.
The issues you're encountering might have already been documented.

mr.r.rubbish

Oct 22, 2017
Bug: After finishing running the yoga class. can't move froward to breastfeeding scene with Erik and mrs J. when I get there in the night Erik isn't in his room mrs J is in her room but nothing new happens.

Reactions: carbonatedman

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
After watching the burglar through the telescope and going into Mrs. johnson's house if you click go back outside, the game wont let you go back into Mrs. Johnson's house saying "I cant go there at night" locking you out of that storyline.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Bug: After finishing running the yoga class. can't move froward to breastfeeding scene with Erik and mrs J. when I get there in the night Erik isn't in his room mrs J is in her room but nothing new happens.
Thank you. Added.

After watching the burglar through the telescope and going into Mrs. johnson's house if you click go back outside, the game wont let you go back into Mrs. Johnson's house saying "I cant go there at night" locking you out of that storyline.
Thank you for the report.
Before I add it to the list, I just want to ask a quick question to make sure:
Are you attempting to enter the Johnson house itself through the front door?
Or are you going in and out of their backyard through the pathway on the side of the house?
Just need to make sure since the scene you're stuck on happens in the backyard.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Thank you. Added.

Thank you for the report.
Before I add it to the list, I just want to ask a quick question to make sure:
Are you attempting to enter the Johnson house itself through the front door?
Or are you going in and out of their backyard through the pathway on the side of the house?
Just need to make sure since the scene you're stuck on happens in the backyard.

None. If you press go back outside you exit to the overworld map. On a side note, it was locking me also from entering other places accesible at night like mia's house and the park. The only place accesible was Mc's house.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
None. If you press go back outside you exit to the overworld map. On a side note, it was locking me also from entering other places accesible at night like mia's house and the park. The only place accesible was Mc's house.
Right, sorry. Forgot that there's actually that bar/button that literally says "Go back outside." when you enter their backyard. Misunderstood at first and thought you were trying to click on the door of the house or the pathway to the side of it.
Adding it to the list now.

bob3567

Aug 13, 2017
Game Mode: normal

Bug: Dexter's fight. The speed of the count down bar goes super fast after the first round. Impossible for me to complete. All stats maxed.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hello everyone, I was able to do a complete non-cheat playthrough unlocking almost everything (thanks for the Okita console workaround, btw!), I am only missing the "sleep with Debbie" and "Debbie leaning on the kitchen counter" scenes. Are there similar workarounds for those two?

Ausfilth々

Jul 4, 2018
Do you mean there will be a scene after you talk to Mrs. Johnson about "breastfeeding"? If yes, that option is just an ordinary conversation, not bug i think. Like if you talk to her about "where's Erik".
If you want to continue their storyline (at this point), you need to talk to Mrs. Johnson "about Erik" and then you will need to choose what story branch you want (sex education or get Erik a girlfriend).
And the scene where Erik breastfeeding Mrs. Johnson (if i'm not mistaken) that's just the scene when you're using telescope to see Erik's room and that's when you're progressing Jenny storyline.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Game Mode: normal

Bug: Dexter's fight. The speed of the count down bar goes super fast after the first round. Impossible for me to complete. All stats maxed.
Thanks. Added.

Hello everyone, I was able to do a complete non-cheat playthrough unlocking almost everything (thanks for the Okita console workaround, btw!), I am only missing the "sleep with Debbie" and "Debbie leaning on the kitchen counter" scenes. Are there similar workarounds for those two?
Not that I know of yet, but I will add them to the list if I see anyone post workarounds for them here or in the main discussion thread.

Reactions: bob3567

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Game Version: 0.16.0
Mods Used: None
Bug: After the Auditorium gets trashed and Eve asks the MC to meet her at the park at night (to rally the cleaning crew), nothing happens. Immediately after seeing the scene between Principal Smith and Annie, I noticed the auditorium is already clean; I go to the park at night as asked and the only options are to leave or rap battle again.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Game Version: 0.16.0
Mods Used: None
Bug: After the Auditorium gets trashed and Eve asks the MC to meet her at the park at night (to rally the cleaning crew), nothing happens. Immediately after seeing the scene between Principal Smith and Annie, I noticed the auditorium is already clean; I go to the park at night as asked and the only options are to leave or rap battle again.
Thanks. Added.

mr.r.rubbish

Oct 22, 2017
apparently it has something to do with watching Mrs J feeding Erik on the telescope. canceling that event triggered the breastfeeding.
workaround:
type on console-
erik_breastfeeding._completed = False
erik_breastfeeding._done = False

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
0.16.1 hotfix was released last night.
Updated OP and the Bug List to reflect the change.

Devs said that the new patch is compatible with saves from the 0.16.0 release, but I'm seeing conflicting reports of this in the game's main thread here. Some folks seem pretty certain that it isn't.

Bug list is now separated into 2 separate sections.
List for the 0.16.1 release is at the top, and the old 0.16.0 list we've been working on is below it for the folks who take a while to update their games.
No planned ETA for the removal of the old list.
Might keep it up for a week or two. Might keep it up until the next release.
Not sure yet.

Added some bugs I've already encountered myself with the new bug fix patch:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

apparently it has something to do with watching Mrs J feeding Erik on the telescope. canceling that event triggered the breastfeeding.
workaround:
type on console-
erik_breastfeeding._completed = False
erik_breastfeeding._done = False
Thanks. Added to the 0.16.0 list.

Feynne

Oct 8, 2017
Game Mode: all
Bug: i really don't know if this is a game bug but the problem is: the game app doens't go to device sd/external memory even if device is configured to install apps on external memory and even after installed when i go to transfer app to sd an error comes out saying "not enough space on device" even with 5gb free space on my sd, i've tried with other apps and they goes to sd normally , SS its the only one that don't go to sd/external memory. Anyone with same problem?

bob3567

Aug 13, 2017
Thanks. Added.

Not that I know of yet, but I will add them to the list if I see anyone post workarounds for them here or in the main discussion thread.
Dexter's fight is still bugged in 16.1 I can't continue until its fixed or someone post a way in the control panel to get by it. :(

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
Game version: 0.16.1
Mods used: None
Game Mode: Normal
Bug: Just re-encountered the same bug from 0.16.0 where Dexter's library book won't appear in his locker. Played around with it a few times trying different ways to get it to show up, but it looks like the fix for this one is still the same as before. Need to load up a save file from before you ever messed with his locker and make sure you never touch the locker until after you've spoken to him about the book for the quest.

Dexter's fight is still bugged in 16.1 I can't continue until its fixed or someone post a way in the control panel to get by it. :(
Alright. will add it to 0.16.1 as well. Thank you for letting us know.

Game Mode: all
Bug: i really don't know if this is a game bug but the problem is: the game app doens't go to device sd/external memory even if device is configured to install apps on external memory and even after installed when i go to transfer app to sd an error comes out saying "not enough space on device" even with 5gb free space on my sd, i've tried with other apps and they goes to sd normally , SS its the only one that don't go to sd/external memory. Anyone with same problem?
Not really sure, but I'll toss it on to the list under the OS Specific section for 0.16.0

Status
Not open for further replies.