Archived Summertime Saga: Totally Unofficial Consolidated Bug List

Status
Not open for further replies.

macdel

Feb 28, 2018
I seem to be having a problem in the shooting game. It is only in there for a few seconds and then it kicks me out. It never lets me finish it and is stuck in a loop. What gives

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
@Mr Who Wrong thread man, please do that in the thread for your mod. This thread is not an advertising platform.

Edit: Thanks for the well wishes and your understanding.

samnaut

Sep 12, 2018
Just encountered a blocking bug:

Version: 0.16.1
Mods: none
I slept in Debbie's room the morning a Jenny event was triggered. When I attempt to exit ("Go back to the livingroom.") the following main character thoughts are printed "I really want to know who Jenny is talking to" and "Maybe I can sneak up to her room and find out...". However, once the thoughts are finished I'm still in the master bedroom, so I am stuck.

Any suggestions for workarounds?

Feel free to submit this to the official bug tracker, I'm not a patron.

MrBellum

Mar 2, 2018
Game version: 0.16.0
Mods used: none
Game Mode: normal

Bug: Dexter's fight. The speed of the count down bar goes super fast after the first round. Impossible for me to complete. All stats maxed.
Same issue with v0.16.1, all stats maxed but the timer bar on the 2nd/3rd rounds almost doubled in speed. I was only able to complete the fight by mashing all directional and key inputs at the same time until the minigame ended.

salsoman

Jun 25, 2017
I have an Issue with 0.16.1
After the shooting range minigame (cheat) the game consider you already lost to Clyde before and Roxxy ask you to wait outside while she changes.

_dan_

Apr 14, 2018
Yeah, that's one's been on the list for a while now. It's under the spoiler labelled "Ms. Okita" since it is part of her quest line. Lots of people reporting it or complaining about it over in the main discussion thread ever since update 0.16.1 released. To the best of my knowledge nobody has come up with any workarounds or console commands that can bypass this stage of her quest. If anybody knows of a fix or workaround, I'd really appreciate hearing about it as well.

I'm still having difficulty replicating it though.
I've run through Okita's quest line a bunch of times myself trying to make this bug happen to see if I can maybe narrow down what is triggering it. I just can't seem to figure it out. Judith is always in the park waiting for me once I get to that part of the story.
For anyone still looking at this, it should be enough launching this command from console:
M_okita._state = S_okita_get_bifocal_lenses
likewise you do with the other Ms. Okita's bug. After this, wait for some days (i waited a week just to be sure), and you go to speak with Ms. Okita; she will ask you again to get the focal lenses, and after speaking with Judith go straight to the park without further interactions, you'll find her there on the bench (At least this worked for me)

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
Game version: 0.16.1
Mods used: incestpatch
Game Mode: normal
I'm delivering pizza for the first time on a bicycle. I clicked on all pizzas correctly, all houses passed by... and nothing. The game stuck forever. I can click right mouse button, save menu appears, then click again, and game starts over, with the same bug - I deliver pizza, game just doesn't end. Anybody met thius bug?

UPD: The pizza delivery minigame starts even if you don't buy a bicycle. Can it be fixed?

Last edited:

monkey33

Aug 26, 2017
game version: 17.0
mods used: none
game mode: cheat
started a new game for the patch 17, played for a few hours mostly miss besette and roxxy with some diane. got to the point where i need to talk to erik about alcohol for roxxy, but everytime i go to erik's house he wants to go to school with me (have already done it on day1) and when i get to school the map darkens and im stuck there forever. he does it any time of day and any day of the week.

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
Game version: 17.0
mods used: nine
after progressing a fair point into the game, any time i load my save, it takes me immediately to the aunt's barn, resetting the pregnancy and erasing progress in a few questlines, mainly the roxxie ones.

also can't progress the mrs johnson quest at all. ive caught her breastfeeding like 5 times, and it never gives me the option to question he or E about it.

daddyquack

Oct 8, 2018
I have this error message on start up

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/core/libraries/imports.rpy", line 21, in <module>
TypeError: compile() expected string without null bytes

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/core/libraries/imports.rpyc", line 1, in script
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Desktop\Downloads\AFF540DC.Unpacker_v7353qx4kg3sa!App\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc.zip\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Desktop\Downloads\AFF540DC.Unpacker_v7353qx4kg3sa!App\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc.zip\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/core/libraries/imports.rpy", line 21, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Desktop\Downloads\AFF540DC.Unpacker_v7353qx4kg3sa!App\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc.zip\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 723, in load_module
    exec code in mod.__dict__
  File "python-packages/requests/__init__.py", line 84, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Greg\Desktop\Downloads\AFF540DC.Unpacker_v7353qx4kg3sa!App\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc.zip\SummertimeSaga-0-17-0-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 722, in load_module
    code = compile(source, filename, 'exec', renpy.python.old_compile_flags, 1)
TypeError: compile() expected string without null bytes

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.17.0
Sun Nov 25 19:08:40 2018

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Game Mode: Normal

I have seen a few posts about Erik here and on Kompass .. but none at the same stage as my game. I've given Erik the Sea Dogs Saga game and gotten him to agree to do kitchen duty. I was able to get my strength up to 6 but then something reset Erik and he is now stuck in his basement. I can buy Sea Dogs again and give it to him. I have done this several times .. but he does not leave the basement. I was able to train strength a couple of times before Erik reset to needing the sea dogs game (and kevin shows at the gym .. but you can't train because the game says you need a spotter). Give the game to Erik and talk to Kevin and can train strength again .. Strength is now maxed .. but Erik is reset again .. and I don't seem to be able to advance Mia's story and I definitely can not advance Erik's story or do Aqua's encounter without Erik's advancement.

Ariaschama

Apr 24, 2018
Game Mode: Normal

I have seen a few posts about Erik here and on Kompass .. but none at the same stage as my game. I've given Erik the Sea Dogs Saga game and gotten him to agree to do kitchen duty. I was able to get my strength up to 6 but then something reset Erik and he is now stuck in his basement. I can buy Sea Dogs again and give it to him. I have done this several times .. but he does not leave the basement. I was able to train strength a couple of times before Erik reset to needing the sea dogs game (and kevin shows at the gym .. but you can't train because the game says you need a spotter). Give the game to Erik and talk to Kevin and can train strength again .. Strength is now maxed .. but Erik is reset again .. and I don't seem to be able to advance Mia's story and I definitely can not advance Erik's story or do Aqua's encounter without Erik's advancement.
same problem xD

Marcezeq

Dec 26, 2017
mods used: nine
after progressing a fair point into the game, any time i load my save, it takes me immediately to the aunt's barn, resetting the pregnancy and erasing progress in a few questlines, mainly the roxxie ones.

also can't progress the mrs johnson quest at all. ive caught her breastfeeding like 5 times, and it never gives me the option to question he or E about it.
Dude you use the pregmax pill before the sex? that thing broke the next save files.
And i got eric and kevin bug in 0.17... right now i download the hotfix to test that

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
Dude you use the pregmax pill before the sex? that thing broke the next save files.
And i got eric and kevin bug in 0.17... right now i download the hotfix to test that
wait so is it confirmed that it's the pregmax that causes the issue? happens in 17.1 as well.

Marcezeq

Dec 26, 2017
wait so is it confirmed that it's the pregmax that causes the issue? happens in 17.1 as well.
Well the game is goes good before eat the pills in 17.0 (well exclude the eric and kevin bug. only do the full debbie, jennie and part of roxxy route) . After the threesome scene,in next day, i go to the kitchen to see the scene, later go to diane barn, i eat the pill and have sex. Here send the save files of 17.0 .The save 21-3 is the scene in kitchen past threesome. 21-4 is i eat the pill and 21-5 that supposed load in night diane barn and that load in the evening.

Right now i playing the hotfix and running the debbie ,jennie and diane routes to try again with the pregmax pills after the threesome.

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
Well the game is goes good before eat the pills in 17.0 (well exclude the eric and kevin bug. only do the full debbie, jennie and part of roxxy route) . After the threesome scene,in next day, i go to the kitchen to see the scene, later go to diane barn, i eat the pill and have sex. Here send the save files of 17.0 .The save 21-3 is the scene in kitchen past threesome. 21-4 is i eat the pill and 21-5 that supposed load in night diane barn and that load in the evening.

Right now i playing the hotfix and running the debbie ,jennie and diane routes to try again with the pregmax pills after the threesome.
ah, see i never even got the threesome to trigger. what's the requirements?

Status
Not open for further replies.