Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

lots`o`fap

Dec 22, 2017
0.17.5 Saves Here of course it won't work with the new version 0.18.2 though because despite several months between updates they can't seem to make it compatible.

If your goal is to just view all the scenes use the attached file and put it in your "game" folder it will unlock all gallery scenes.

Been fixed: Unfortunately there is a bug in this current build with the gallery it won't let you view two of Diane scenes
By the way if you use 0.18.2 and then want to go back to a older version like 0.17.5 and be able to use the scene gallery you will need to delete the Persistent file in C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga first if you don't you will also need to delete the 0.17.5 Persistent file in the saves folder that's in the game folder too.
Is this the same script that was in post #3 by mdspt or have you made modications to it? If it is indeed the same script, then please link to the original post next time rather than reupload the same file. Keeps down clutter and helps the OP.

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I'd love to have a 18.2 save with everything done except the new Jenny content.

That's the dream I think.

XDLOLZLOLZ

May 4, 2019
Note: I didnt complete Mrs Johnson because of some bugs that are annoying me and its impossible to go over it so yea :p
Ask DarkCookie fix plz

lovelylade

Dec 9, 2017
HELLO EVERYBODY
YOU ARE SAVED
I have completed Jenny, Diane, Mom and Roxxy except for the teachers
I even make Jenny a baby ,
Heres the save
Make sure to put in Summertime Saga/Game/Saves
Enjoy lil bois
it's not working... you sure it's 18.2?

lovelylade

Dec 9, 2017
Jenny is the sister...

And it works for me
This is what I did

1) downloaded 18.2 (deleted older versions)
2) downloaded save file and placed it in game/saves
3) launch game, click on Load, no file is present

where did i go wrong?

coper

Mar 5, 2017
Save file location seems wrong should be something like

C:\Users\YOUR USER INFO\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga

Jipolog

Jun 16, 2017
you gotta delete the 310948_ from the beginning of the save and it will be on page 5 slot 2 of your loading screen

themis21

May 10, 2018
i'm stuck with roxxy when i must ask to jenny help her to attend French Exam... Jenny ask for $500 and perhaps I play the two modes, doesn't allow me to pay her... only say "I'll come back when I've got the money..."

dude... I play normal mode (no cheats) and earns until $2000 and that message still appears.. there must be a bug for this route, so sad because it blocks the roxxy path too if that quest is at the same that the alcohol quest of Roxxy
i have the same problem did you find a solution ?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
My saves with explination of where they are. 7-5 is complete with Helen and Mrs. Johnson non-3 way chosen in their paths respectively. I just noticed I used the wrong version of your, should be you're.

Enearde

Nov 8, 2016
Hey guys,

I upgraded to 18.2 because of the "pay 500 to Jenny" bug and lost my save in the process.
I had the new content 100% done and was on my way to complete Miss Bissette content. Anything close enough and I would be happy! Thanks

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I'd love to have a 18.0 save with everything done except the new Jenny content.
Attached you can find a save which is nearly what you want.

Completely done are:
- Roxxy's route
- Ms. Dewitt's route
- Ms. Okita's route
- Aqua's route
- Ms. Ross' route
- Daisy's route

Mia's/Helen's and Erik's/Ms. J's/June's routes are both at the point where you can choose how to progress.

Not done are:
- Debbie's route (you are at the point where you've to spy on Debbie in the shower, the problem is, Jenny is always in the shower at that ime, which would trigger her quest, before Debbie's route could go further)
- Diane's route (nearly done, but the threesome with Debiie is missing, because Debbie's route isn't complete)
- Ms. Bissette's route (you are at the point, where you've to give the pompom's to Roxxy, you need to progress Jenny's route to the second photo shoot I think, before you can progress this quest further)
- The tenth point in dex is missing (You need to progress Jenny's route to the first photoshoot, before you can't enter her bedroom in the morning to get the last panties)

I didn't use any cheats in this save, the sports car and the beach house are already bought, some money is on the bank if you need more.
Hope this helps. :)