Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Hello everyone. I need your wisdom with a problem i am dealing here. I have almost completed the game so far, but i can't seem to load my last save... The game just.... hangs when i am trying to load it, and i have no idea how to pass this problem. Any ideas?
Correction.... i had the game running while i was posting here, and it finally loaded the damn thing. But, is this supposed to be THAT long to load a savegame?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hello everyone. I need your wisdom with a problem i am dealing here. I have almost completed the game so far, but i can't seem to load my last save... The game just.... hangs when i am trying to load it, and i have no idea how to pass this problem. Any ideas?
Correction.... i had the game running while i was posting here, and it finally loaded the damn thing. But, is this supposed to be THAT long to load a savegame?
You might have fucked with the files or something, best tip would be to not overwrite saves and save often. Doing this will mean if and when something goes wrong you can just go to the save where it doesn't cock up.

Privateshit

Jan 19, 2019
Does anybody have a save where every character is done except right after where mia tells you to give her father harlod the aviator glasses? and jenny & Diane is not done or started. please because my game glitched and I can't progress jenny nor mia.

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
I just need a full Cookie Jar save/file unlocker for 0.18.
Put this in your "game" folder it will unlock all the gallery scenes

Someone have save for v0.18 before the new content ?
any 0.18?
come on some one share it already!
Will be a while before someone has a complete save for version 0.18 because they removed and added some early game content making all old saves useless.

RzRiley

Jun 2, 2018
This game is getting boring to play because of its old save problem......
Is there any way to play this game with old save s after every update.....

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I finished 17.5 but had to rebuild my linux machine. I copied the contents of summertime saga folder to another drive before doing so. Do I still have to start over...again?