Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
get used to it man.....
I tried to answer his question, but his english is to poor to explain to me what his problem is, that and the fact he did not acknowledge me. If i can help him i will, but he has to understand how to use this site. I don't think he understands the because of the language barrier. If I am wrong I apologize, that's just my take on the situation.

Kickmass

Oct 8, 2017
If you guys want to unlock the cookie jar gallery without playing the game, my gallery unlock script still works.

Place it in the "SummertimeSaga\game" folder.
honestly dude you were a great help and saved so much time, i can confirm it still works with version 0.17.5

Reactions: mdspt

MrGigi

May 20, 2018
Hm, what Savefile do you use ?

17.5 is the actual one. When you use the one on the startside of this Topic then it won´t work.

I used the one from Post #224. It worked for me so far.

It says 1-1.LT... So you have to use this when you want to load a Game.

Otherwise I have no clue….. :-(

Cya, CC
Yes!
I do all this things ...
But, do what I do, nothing happents and still don't work...

Avenger-OH

Jul 28, 2018
@Warriors :

The original Savefile is named 1-1.LT.

This means it´s the first day of all Saves.

So start the Game, load the very first Save in that Directory.

The Date of that save should be something of 12.18.2018. 00.55 h.

Cya, CC

Ferdi Kafka

Aug 4, 2017
Hey guys, I've been trying to edit my file so that I can set persistent.enable_save_locking to be true. I've tried to open up the console but it's not working. Can anyone help? I've already set config.console = True and tried the ` button as well as Shift+o.

I've been able to do this in other Renpy games I play, but for some reason the console doesn't open when I press the buttons for SS.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hey guys, I've been trying to edit my file so that I can set persistent.enable_save_locking to be true. I've tried to open up the console but it's not working. Can anyone help? I've already set config.console = True and tried the ` button as well as Shift+o.

I've been able to do this in other Renpy games I play, but for some reason the console doesn't open when I press the buttons for SS.
Just use to do it, it will work on the vast majority of Ren'Py games.

trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
anyone has a 17.5 save file where everything is finished except for the new added stuffs? (diane storyline , etc)