Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

rave

May 29, 2017
trying to use save files of 17.5 on 18 but gets that

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations.rpy", line 146, in __setstate__
KeyError: u'popup'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 62, in loads
return pickle.loads(s)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1382, in loads
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 858, in load
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1217, in load_build

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.0
Fri May 03 03:07:30 2019

NopeNadaNone

Aug 26, 2017
trying to use save files of 17.5 on 18 but gets that

While running game code:
$ ui.interact()
$ ui.interact()
renpy.load(fn)

Full traceback:
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "C:\new\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 62, in loads
return pickle.loads(s)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1382, in loads
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 858, in load
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1217, in load_build

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.0
Fri May 03 03:07:30 2019

you cant use saves from old versions on new versions

-Loli-Ghost-

Jul 18, 2018
I Need New version save 17.5 Help Please.
0.17.5 Saves Here of course it won't work with the new version 0.18.2 though because despite several months between updates they can't seem to make it compatible.

If your goal is to just view all the scenes use the attached file and put it in your "game" folder it will unlock all gallery scenes.

Been fixed: Unfortunately there is a bug in this current build with the gallery it won't let you view two of Diane scenes
By the way if you use 0.18.2 and then want to go back to a older version like 0.17.5 and be able to use the scene gallery you will need to delete the Persistent file in C:\Users\(your username)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga first if you don't you will also need to delete the 0.17.5 Persistent file in the saves folder that's in the game folder too.

Zaitsev

Feb 25, 2018
This game is getting boring to play because of its old save problem......
Is there any way to play this game with old save s after every update.....
it's stated in every change log you cant use old saves, that's probably why DC make cookie jar menu so you just need to play the updated questline for specific character that been voted, you just need to copy and paste the "persistence" file to the save folder and the cookie jar from previous update will be unlock. since i'm here, here's the "persistence" and jenny, debbie, and dianne saves file, you just need a few week to see her get pregnant. tho, you cant replay some jenny's action if you already done with jenny questline so you need to play it from cookie jar

Reactions: Masq87 and Sompro

cr4ck0r

Feb 9, 2019
Brand new save, jenny preggo broke the game, cannot sleep anymore:

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 187, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/core.rpy", line 140, in Sleep
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 129, in sleep
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/pregnancy.rpy", line 52, in increment_pregnancy
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/pregnancy.rpy", line 78, in _increment_pregnancy
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/pregnancy.rpy", line 88, in randomize_gender
TypeError: 'list' object is not callable

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 2177, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 176, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 187, in script
  File "C:\Users\Hans\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Hans\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy", line 187, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/pregnancy.rpy", line 78, in _increment_pregnancy

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.0
Fri May 03 19:05:35 2019

charlesin

Apr 10, 2018
i'm stuck with roxxy when i must ask to jenny help her to attend French Exam... Jenny ask for $500 and perhaps I play the two modes, doesn't allow me to pay her... only say "I'll come back when I've got the money..."

dude... I play normal mode (no cheats) and earns until $2000 and that message still appears.. there must be a bug for this route, so sad because it blocks the roxxy path too if that quest is at the same that the alcohol quest of Roxxy

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
Guys is there any save file which i could play update 18? The one just before the last update? I don't wanna start all over again.

Reactions: lucratif

dwanehatesem

Apr 1, 2019
Brand new save, jenny preggo broke the game, cannot sleep anymore:

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 2177, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 62, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 176, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpyc", line 187, in script
  File "C:\Users\Hans\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Hans\Downloads\SummertimeSaga-0-18-0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.0
Fri May 03 19:05:35 2019
Getting the same bug now too =/

Edit: Loaded an earlier save where the Aunt was pregnant and left Jenny alone, seems to start happening still the day the child arrives for aunt =(