Summertime Saga: Save Request Thread

DeadSync

May 7, 2019
Unfortunately I did both of the parts but saves do not work. What should I do?
Delete old game, download fresh new and do both parts again. Something is up with your current game or you doing something wrong with save files.

Zaitsev

Feb 25, 2018
well this is a month of wait, 3 scene and an x-ray feature. u can get those new scene from continuing the storyline from PUBLICSAVE provided by the devs. Getting the pool scene, talk to jenny at your home pool usually in the morning chose "fooling around". Getting the dinner table scene same as the last one, talk to jenny in dinning room in the morning chose "fooling around". Getting the Jenny bed scene just sneak up on her when she is asleep triggered by having ZERO ACTION BAR(blue thing on the middle of the screen). and there is one added quest i'm not sure but it's probably the one that gonna lead to "Girlfriend Experience" option, for this they should just make a new scene rather than reuse the one when u had sex with jenny on MC's bed. shame it could have been 4 new scene. well anyway, bye.

FYI Jenny still hasn't gotten pregnant on my save file, enjoy

serenciptcle2

Nov 9, 2018
hi i am new to this can anyone help me with latest version save and where to copy paste it i am using windows 10 help plis

SevereSlimeShaker

Freelance sperm donor
Donor
Feb 24, 2018
hi i am new to this can anyone help me with latest version save and where to copy paste it i am using windows 10 help plis
You can get a save file from my previous comment here. Then follow these steps:
  1. Go to %appdata% using the file explorer.
  2. If this is your first RenPy game, you will have to create a folder called RenPy and enter it. Otherwise, navigate to %appdata%\RenPy
  3. If this is your first time playing this game, you will have to create another folder called SummertimeSaga and place the save file in there.
These steps should give you a saved game in the Load menu of the game. Good luck!

PS: If you ever want to add another save file to the game, simply navigate to %appdata%\RenPy\SummertimeSaga.

Last edited:
Reactions: serenciptcle2

Darkku

May 25, 2017
You can get a save file from my previous comment here. Then follow these steps:
  1. Go to %appdata% using the file explorer.
  2. If this is your first RenPy game, you will have to create a folder called RenPy and enter it. Otherwise, navigate to %appdata%\RenPy
  3. If this is your first time playing this game, you will have to create another folder called SummertimeSaga and place the save file in there.
These steps should give you a saved game in the Load menu of the game. Good luck!

PS: If you ever want to add another save file to the game, simply navigate to %appdata%\RenPy\SummertimeSaga.
its in AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummertimeSaga

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
i put the new save in both folders and still get the same "old save" message, any thoughts, been a while since i messed with this game.

Reactions: agentd10s

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
I already replaced the save and persistent in (both) folders, and not working. that is the one in appdata, and the one in the actual game folder. I seem to remember somewhere somebody saying you can enable old save loading, but don't remember where i read it or how to do it. thanks for replying anyway though.