Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
That sounds pretty damn amazing. Especially with being able to have sex with the character while they are pregnant. It's funny that you say that pregnancy seems to be DC's main fetish. I don't disagree with you, but you would think that he would have pregnant sex scenes in the game. It's almost like he likes the whole getting them pregnant part, but after that he is done with it. Or maybe preggo sex scenes are hard to draw. Who knows, its just kinda funny.
Thanks aha. But yeah, I was actually talking about this today with someone when I mentioned that I thought pregnancy seems to be SS's main fetish since pregnancy is planned for every character, and someone told me that you couldn't have pregnant sex with any of the characters in SS. I honestly didn't believe them at first since I haven't done any Diane/Daisy content since 0.17.5 so it's been a while since I've done any of the pregnancy stuff in the game.

But then I realized they were correct and you can't, which just seems very dumb considering how much effort went into the pregnancy system in SS but you can't even have pregnant sex lol. Isn't that the whole point of the fetish for 90% of the people that like pregnancy? lol

And I don't think the preggo animation scenes are going to be hard to make. The sex scenes are going to be drawn normally for the new character and then when they're completed the frames in the animations are going to be slightly redrawn to just add the preg belly, and that's all that needs to be done for the sex scenes.

Dec 15, 2017
Thanks aha. But yeah, I was actually talking about this today with someone when I mentioned that I thought pregnancy seems to be SS's main fetish since pregnancy is planned for every character, and someone told me that you couldn't have pregnant sex with any of the characters in SS. I honestly didn't believe them at first since I haven't done any Diane/Daisy content since 0.17.5 so it's been a while since I've done any of the pregnancy stuff in the game.

But then I realized they were correct and you can't, which just seems very dumb considering how much effort went into the pregnancy system in SS but you can't even have pregnant sex lol. Isn't that the whole point of the fetish for 90% of the people that like pregnancy? lol
Lol, I know right. I will be honest, pregnancy is one my things, and yes pregnant sex is all part of it. At least for me it is, especially when you throw incest into the mix. Whoo boy, that's the stuff. Yeah, I am a perv, but isn't everyone else on here? So yeah, it's just weird that it doesn't exist, especially because as you said all the development that has gone into it and that will go into it. Or who knows, maybe it will be one of those things implemented 20 years from now or whenever this game is completed. :LOL:

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018

And I don't think the preggo animation scenes are going to be hard to make. The sex scenes are going to be drawn normally for the new character and then when they're completed the frames in the animations are going to be slightly redrawn to just add the preg belly, and that's all that needs to be done for the sex scenes.
I'm sure it's in the works and just not implemented yet. The problem is, the fact that the character is pregnant means the interactions need to change to reflect that. You don't want to for example, use the same dialogue as when they aren't pregnant. So I think its just that the dev is still figuring out how to script those interactions. Also, if the pregancy aspect is a focus, then the dev would want to maybe add pregancy specific positions for sex scenes. It's not always as simple as just adding a preggo belly, especially when the character interactions probably weren't designed with this idea in mind originally. I'm sure more pregnancy interactions will be added going forward. Personally, I can't wait till the dev changes the interaction for pregnant sleep creep on the sister.

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
getting this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
  File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/main.rpy", line 1, in prepare_screen
    screen main_menu() tag menu:
  File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/main.rpy", line 1, in prepare
  File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/main.rpy", line 8, in prepare
    use fancy_menu():
    use fancy_menu():
Exception: A screen named core_menu does not exist.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "M:\arch\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 306, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "M:\arch\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 458, in main
    renpy.game.script.report_duplicate_labels()
  File "M:\arch\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 905, in report_duplicate_labels
    if renpy.parser.report_parse_errors():
  File "M:\arch\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\parser.py", line 2664, in report_parse_errors
    renpy.display.error.report_parse_errors(full_text, error_fn)
  File "M:\arch\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 185, in report_parse_errors
    error_fn=error_fn,
  File "M:\arch\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\game.py", line 279, in invoke_in_new_context
    return callable(*args, **kwargs)
  File "M:\arch\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\error.py", line 43, in call_exception_screen
    return renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", suppress_overlay=True, suppress_underlay=True)
  File "M:\arch\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "M:\arch\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "M:\arch\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2818, in interact_core
    renpy.display.screen.prepare_screens()
  File "M:\arch\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 903, in prepare_screens
    s.ast.prepare_screen()
  File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/main.rpy", line 1, in prepare_screen
  File "game/scripts/core/user_interface/menu/main.rpy", line 1, in prepare
    use fancy_menu():
    use fancy_menu():
  File "M:\arch\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-18-2-pc\renpy\sl2\slast.py", line 1622, in prepare
    raise Exception("A screen named {} does not exist.".format(self.target))
Exception: A screen named core_menu does not exist.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.2
Thu Jun 06 09:46:39 2019

D

Deleted member 1200074

Maim Lain any chance the mini-game cheats can be added in? Noticed they were gone this patch.

D

Deleted member 1200074

The mini-games to raise stats and money. There was a cheat in 18.1 or .2 that allowed you to skip the minigame and autocomplete it. I thought it was part of your mod. Maybe it was part of the base game and taken out in .6. I am not sure.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
The mini-games to raise stats and money. There was a cheat in 18.1 or .2 that allowed you to skip the minigame and autocomplete it. I thought it was part of your mod. Maybe it was part of the base game and taken out in .6. I am not sure.
You need to choose "Cheat mode" when you start a new game. You can press Shift + O and type
game.cheat_mode = True
to enable the cheat mode if you didn't when you started your game, and use the cheat menu from the mod if you want to.

seed0922

Oct 6, 2017
HELP

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find return label (u'/home/ssdevfeed/build/summertime-saga-game/game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy', 1559713892, 90876).

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/labels.rpyc", line 14, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 68, in script call
File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/dialogue.rpyc", line 2266, in script call
File "scripts/characters/player/just_wokeup.rpyc", line 118, in script
File "C:\Users\Chen\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1448, in execute
next_node(renpy.game.context().lookup_return(pop=True))
File "C:\Users\Chen\Desktop\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 670, in lookup_return
raise Exception("Could not find return label {!r}.".format(self.return_stack[-1]))
Exception: Could not find return label (u'/home/ssdevfeed/build/summertime-saga-game/game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/bedroom/bedroom.rpy', 1559713892, 90876).

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.6
Sat Jun 08 00:12:40 2019

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
Quick question, Mrs Johnson is unplayable with this mod or it just does not show up on the Walkthroughs

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Quick question, Mrs Johnson is unplayable with this mod or it just does not show up on the Walkthroughs
Only doesn't show in the walkthroughs since the developers haven't updated her code yet. She's still playable.

baka_ending

Mar 3, 2018
Help.
android version cant chose cheat mode on first play.

just showing an error anf the straight to the intro.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
nope its my apk permison.

also i want to ask.
after i chose helen path
why there only harold and angelica option
when i go to her room ?
If you want to do Mia's content you have to do Mia's route. Helen's route is for the Helen and Angelica content.

Thx for ur great mods!! I just wanna hope that u will update in-game walkthrough
Thank you. Is there anything missing from the in-game walkthrough besides Mrs. Johnson? I can't add her because her code hasn't been updated yet. I always update the mod when a new update is release though.

Reactions: baka_ending

baka_ending

Mar 3, 2018
no i mean..
after i chose helen path..

there is no option at her room to have sex with her...

any solution ?
on your mod it say after we choose helen route we can have sex at her room ..

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes