Mod - Ren'Py - Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

1. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

Updated review...
    It's tough to rate because it changes over time.
    When it was behind something of a pay wall it got almost unfairly low ratings (lol f95 folks like their shit free).
    Then it was free and had extra content and a great walkthrough, easy 5 and a patreon visit.
    For awhile it had a great in game walkthrough but not extra content, I'd still have called it a 4.
    Now it apparently has extra content but I see the walkthrough is gone, for me as the walkthrough mattered more it's a 3 now...
    ... though obviously if what's more important to you is the extra content not the walkthrough you can flip the last two ratings.

Anyway. Give it a try if you haven't. It's not bad you just need to read the thread to figure out what you're getting each time, what you do get tends to be pretty good if it's what you're looking for.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Thatguy

It's nice to see that it's no longer locked entirely behind a paywall if at all not 100% sure about that though. Mostly here for the additional scenes cause I've done everything in this game way to many times and it's nice to have additional content. As for the walkthrough, it does eliminate the hassle of loading up the wiki and then having that to run in the background.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Sothyr

It is really a nice mod. Especially with the changes made to make the the game compatible to 19.1, removing unnecessary clicking using this mod.

I like it that the additional content can be deactivated. Most often didn't like the art or what happens does not fit to the characters. But is it just my opinion.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

clonebottom

1. Thank you for doing this for us
    2. It saves a lot of times to start from scratch again but with your mod, its much easier and saves a lot of times sir
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Muramasa0

Hope this pack keeps updating for future releases. I know we are way to far from the end of the development of STS, but I'm pretty sure none of this thing will be included officially, so it's great to have a community doing them.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

bungletungle

had $5 in my paypal that I was looking to burn so I figured I'd give this a shot. turns out I would have been better off flushing that money down the toilet. overall useless mod that can be replaced for free by reading the walkthrough thread. the mod covers your entire screen when you engage it anyway so you might as well just alt+tab and check chrome. doesn't even have walkthroughs for every character.