Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Lazy'Story

Dec 6, 2017
Hello I Try Modding Summertime Saga Game I want change language but bug.
You Help me please ?

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
the mod is great (y) :D but i can't beat Dexter in that basketball game, is there a cheat for that?
when i put the other mod (ikarumod) the game starts with an error and i can't continue.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
eta on that 18.5 update i know you said a couple hours just curious though!
It's hard to guess, but if all goes well I think I'll have all the changes finished and the mod uploaded 45-60 minutes from now.

there is no dowloading link :D
I'm updating the mod right now. I have to remove the old download links because people don't read and always try to use the old mod when a new update is released instead of waiting a few hours for me to update the mod.

how can i unlock all the coockie jar scenes?
I'm re-adding my old simplified cheat menu that has a cheat to unlock all the scenes.

Reactions: unknown78

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Updated the mod pack and download links.

0.18.5 Mod Pack Changelog:
  • Updated the mod pack to v0.18.5
  • Added the new event at the end of Jenny's story to her walkthrough
  • Added a walkthrough and panty locations for the changed agility system
  • Added Cassie to the side character scene walkthroughs
  • Re-added the simple cheat menu to one of the smartphone apps (easy way to unlock all cookie jar scenes)

Maim Lain
Is the MEGA link here going to be the same as patreon or am I going to have to check my email rather than this thread? :)
The links are the same.

escachifu

Apr 15, 2017
Wow so fast, thanks!!!

PS: It this mod compatible with the naughty tribute mod?

Last edited:

Ivan13

May 10, 2017
Someone can tell how to use only "In-game Walkthrough Mod", and remove these "Fan DLC Scenes Mod" and "Attractive Characters Mod"?

Reactions: libertypics

DaimonKaito

Apr 30, 2018
Cannot install it, even after deleting summer.time file
Didn't have the game for a while, even restarted it
Nothing works

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Mhmmm... Anybody has a problem with Diane Quest Part 2 --- I have delivered the milk to Tony's Pizza and then I should talk with Diane -> Delivery but this option doesn't appear at all...

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Wow so fast, thanks!!!

PS: It this mod compatible with the naughty tribute mod?
I'm not sure, I don't really know what that mod does.

Any chance with a non-mega download link lovely OP? You know, asking for a friend...
Sure I added a MediaFire link to the thread OP.

Someone can tell how to use only "In-game Walkthrough Mod", and remove these "Fan DLC Scenes Mod" and "Attractive Characters Mod"?
Just don't play the fan scenes and delete the new character images if you don't want those.

Cannot install it, even after deleting summer.time file
Didn't have the game for a while, even restarted it
Nothing works
Make sure you have the "Allow install of apps from unknown sources" checked in your phone settings.

Mhmmm... Anybody has a problem with Diane Quest Part 2 --- I have delivered the milk to Tony's Pizza and then I should talk with Diane -> Delivery but this option doesn't appear at all...
You probably didn't finish everything at Tony's Pizza, you have to talk to the owners in the backroom. If you already did that though try talking to Diane on a different time/day.

Reactions: Anotherdruid

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
You probably didn't finish everything at Tony's Pizza, you have to talk to the owners in the backroom. If you already did that though try talking to Diane on a different time/day.
That was it --- I haven't gone to the backroom. Thanks man!

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes