Mod Ren'Py Summertime Saga - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.20.16]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean. :unsure: There's only 3 mods and each is listed outside of the changelog.

You did something wrong, I won't be able to figure out what though else you give me more info.

Yes it has walkthroughs for all the main characters and most side characters, and they're all updated.

I'm not sure what the naughty tribute mod even is and allowing dual routes is too much work to do I think lol.
thank you for this. coz i think i've missed a few spots on my cookie jar and btw is this mod has an incest patch? or do i still need to install an install patch? coz imma start a new game again which is my 3rd time this week. lmao. sorry for the bother tho.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Clicked on 3rd scene of sis and got this
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 164, in script
jump expression _in_replay
ScriptError: could not find label 'sis_bed_replay_final'.
That's from the normal game, not caused by the mod.

How about telling people that they aren't downloading the full mod on the main page and tell them you have lock the full mod for 5 dollars...
I'm not sure what you're talking about?

rechecked! it is installed correctly!! :/
I still need more info to know what you did wrong.

seriously?!!! WTF?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No.

thank you for this. coz i think i've missed a few spots on my cookie jar and btw is this mod has an incest patch? or do i still need to install an install patch? coz imma start a new game again which is my 3rd time this week. lmao. sorry for the bother tho.
It already has the incest patch.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
There's only one version of the mod and it's the full version, there were two different versions in the past, but that's not the case anymore...
aha reason was i checkt patreon and there it said for full version you needed to pay, good to know

kukeke11

Jun 25, 2017
Guys this mod or naughty mod which is better. Don't know which to get since they are not compatible

D

Deleted member 484637

Guys this mod or naughty mod which is better. Don't know which to get since they are not compatible
This should be your decision by checking the feature list. You can also make a copy of the game and install both separately, try them and enjoy both.

unknown78

Apr 30, 2018
I would recommend both, but I personally don't use the Naughty Tribute Mod. I haven't seen any conflicts between them.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
is this mod compatible with Ikuramod? i used the search bar but only one person had the problem lol

MLG720PartialScope

May 15, 2018
How about telling people that they aren't downloading the full mod on the main page and tell them you have lock the full mod for 5 dollars...
Could you... elaborate on that? What's the difference between the paid version and the free one? It'd be shitty if they're advertising the extra scenes but then throw that behind a paywall, but from what I can see on the Patreon, I think the paid version is the 'current version' of the 'extra scenes,' and we'll get those, eventually maybe. I wish they would mention this on the initial post, because I would be down to drop $5 to support them seeing all the different games they've made mods for.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Could you... elaborate on that? What's the difference between the paid version and the free one? It'd be shitty if they're advertising the extra scenes but then throw that behind a paywall, but from what I can see on the Patreon, I think the paid version is the 'current version' of the 'extra scenes,' and we'll get those, eventually maybe. I wish they would mention this on the initial post, because I would be down to drop $5 to support them seeing all the different games they've made mods for.
i think some extra features are in the full version, read that the full version is locked behind paetron

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
When 17.5 was a thing this mod was available in different packages (Walkthrough, Fan DLC, Attractive Characters), only the Walkthrough mod had two different versions (Public & Patreon). Currently (18.2 version) there's only one mod package which includes all content (there's no extra patreon version anymore)...

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes