Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mars Allen

Nov 23, 2022
Hey hello, I hope someone answers me, I'm Brazilian, and I'm seeing you working on Civitai IA, I think it's really cool and I wanted to do it better, can anyone teach me or give me prompts?, I'd like to do Art AI for some of the women too from Summertime Saga! or maybe even create an oc for myself, a character that represents me in a certain way.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BSsummerG

Mars Allen

Nov 23, 2022
Well I tried, here is my original character (OC), I would like you to use him if you want in some AI art, I don't know how to do it very well but I would like to see him with one of the women I like in the game which would be Iwanka, Jenny and Roxxy

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
Can you make 2 scenes. One in the shower the other in bed. Both scenes Debbie and Diane gives a double handjob and double blowjob to MC. It should end they both lick/kiss MC's glans while he cums.
i had difficulty with this one but I think its due to my prompt skills. Here’s what I was able to create that didn’t look like shit… Uploaded to the lora if anyone wants to improve on this scene… Having a third person that’s also a male in the scene wasn't working for me.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote