Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Okay... after a couple of weeks figuring it out and tons of help from Copilot and ChatGPT, I was able to come up with a decent (not flawless) way to rip all images on a thread, and have tested on this thread

As right now I have around 8k images and around 300 videos and miscellaneous files, in the upcoming days I will try to upload them to cloud server so everyone can have them in a single place, instead of having to peruse hundred of pages

Regarding why I say it's a decent way, is because somehow the main parser have no problem working with images, however when I tried to modify it to parse for files like pdf, webm, mp4, rar, zip and so, the parser is oblivious of those, like the are not there at all, and had to resort to a more inelegant / dirty method to gather those files

**** EDIT ****

(Mediafire link) is the folder containing the compressed files, in 7z format, the server on my country has unlimited download speed, depending of your country restrictions may apply

For those wondering, the scrapping is up to page 463 (20 post per page)

Last edited:

Gordonpascia

Mar 3, 2019
I hate this guy, because I love Debbie and I can't stand the idea that he could have her and could ejaculate inside her without respect...

• Haha
Reactions: LongJong69

LongJong69

Jul 6, 2021
View attachment 3539735 View attachment 3539737 View attachment 3539738

can someone help me out please? no matter what i type in the prompt it never gives me a black guy? im always getting him white or brown. i have tried many prompts. my recent one is "black male, dark-skinned male, medium black dark-skinned balls, medium black dark-skinned penis". thanks for the help, have a good day people
Try interracial and adding ((dark skinned male)) with the parentheses that should help

Reactions: bellaisdabest

Triple_

Jun 13, 2020
If anyone is struggling with faces in the AI generator, using multiple sources and the expressive expression lora is a lifesaver!

Uploaded to the lora if anyone wants to remix.
Holy crap u are definitely onto something can u do more of debbie and maybe Dianne with black thigh highs and red lips with these expressions? Also I'd love to try. Which lora are u using??

• Red Heart
Reactions: BSsummerG
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote