Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
Holy crap u are definitely onto something can u do more of debbie and maybe Dianne with black thigh highs and red lips with these expressions? Also I'd love to try. Which lora are u using??
The additional lora is called ExpressiveH - usually it’s the first result if you type in Expressive in the search bar (all content level filter) so I’m using that for most inputs now.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
Not the best pics but I gave it a go :cool: it’s a bit more difficult to experiment en mass now since generation costs credits and I only have so many...
I always appreciate more lesbian content.

If you've got a decent GPU, you can always generate locally. I've got a 3060. And I can make over 100 renders per hour.

Reactions: phoenixman123

Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
I'm sure someone already suggested this idea - but why are we still waiting for dark cookie eh? I mean the fart arts nowadays are of insanely good quality, and some of the animations even surpasses what DC can. We can just pool our donations and hire a better writer (DC's strength has always been his art, not his writing) and just continue this shit ourselves

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote