Fan Art Summertime Saga - Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Apr 15, 2019
i had difficulty with this one but I think its due to my prompt skills. Here’s what I was able to create that didn’t look like shit… Uploaded to the lora if anyone wants to improve on this scene… Having a third person that’s also a male in the scene wasn't working for me.
That is a bummer you could not get MC to work. I was really hoping to see a threesome in bed and shower. Hoping you get it to work in the near future. Nice results nonetheless. Thanks accepting the request.

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
Take this with a MASSIVE heaping of salt.

Apparently today in his stream, Dc and whomever is working on the game, said he's working on releasing a build in the not too distant future, that will be more of a test of the tech update.

Again, this will NOT be the finished version of the over haul, but will be playable.
So it’s a tech tech update

phoenixman123

Feb 10, 2019
That is a bummer you could not get MC to work. I was really hoping to see a threesome in bed and shower. Hoping you get it to work in the near future. Nice results nonetheless. Thanks accepting the request.
Will see what I can do for shower sex tomorrow. Debbie or Diane preferred?

Apr 15, 2019
I can get one female to work in the generator with a male. Which female character would you prefer to see?
Oh ok. In that case forget. Not worth it. The idea was to see a threesome in the shower and bed. Strange that you cannot generate 3 characters at the same time but Longjong69 seems to be able to do so no problem.

Last edited:

LongJong69

Jul 6, 2021
Oh ok. In that case forget. Not worth it. The idea was to see a threesome in the shower and bed. Strange that you cannot generate 3 characters at the same time but Longjong69 seems to be able to do so no problem.
The prompt I use is very simple, as follows: score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up, score_6_up, shower, 2girls, sweaty, ((Debbie from Summertime Saga, Jenny from Summertime Saga)), 1man, (huge penis), threesome, cuddling, kissing, licking, handjob, huge breasts, blush, naked, intricate details, Drawn in the style of summertime saga, Cum, cumshot,

Which resulted in these images, feel free to ask me about any generation advice
3A314E78AE3012CF07056B6D6D250CD2E17366CF876024C2347EFF98AE5E7AED.jpeg 89A82C5252CE30BB93FE1842A8663377C3D411C0A76843A40E58F3E28AD7DBBB.jpeg

Apr 15, 2019
The prompt I use is very simple, as follows: score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up, score_6_up, shower, 2girls, sweaty, ((Debbie from Summertime Saga, Jenny from Summertime Saga)), 1man, (huge penis), threesome, cuddling, kissing, licking, handjob, huge breasts, blush, naked, intricate details, Drawn in the style of summertime saga, Cum, cumshot,

View attachment 3549417 View attachment 3549400
Ok it does work. Awesome. I will tell phoenixman123 about this. Hopefully he will be able to generate 3 characters now.

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017

Say, what kind of system are you using to generate??? are you using Civitai's web?? or you downloaded the stuff needed and created a local system (in you pc)

i did tried with a couple of local AI interfaces, but the quality was pretty bad

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote