RPGM Summer by the Sea (Game Development Thread)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

bulkavtulka

Apr 30, 2017
After some thoughts, I decided to put the last versions of all my projects to one place, because some of it have lost. Here you will find links to all of it and also to beasty mods for some vanilla games I created many years ago.
Summer by the Sea v0.17:
Legacy Of the Great War 0.2 :
Lara Croft Beasty Movie:
Lida Adventures 0.82 Beasty Mod:
Kingdom Of Deception Beasty Mod:
Roundscape Adorevia Beasty Mod (load save №9 to start):

bulkavtulka

Apr 30, 2017
Actually, sbts and legacy is dead projects for now. The last one about vampire girl is still active but evolves too slowly. If you want something new, try my beasty mods for roundcape adorevia and kingdom of deception.

bulkavtulka

Apr 30, 2017
Why don't you just go and check other ones? It have plenty of beast content and more interesting story than sbts

XainaM

Feb 6, 2018
It wasn't just for the bestiality, I wanted to continue the story, but we're going to try the others and see how it goes!

XainaM

Feb 6, 2018
I already played the games and the mods and I only liked sbts and legacy, the rest are weird and meaningless mods, some change the design of the pjs and the other only adds dogs in each scene and they are very anticlimactic!

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Was that a mod?? I thought that it was simply an ill-considered game, because it soon became boring to just walk around and find dogs to f*ck without any development of the story or the character.

How do I get rid of that mod?

XainaM

Feb 6, 2018
Was that a mod?? I thought that it was simply an ill-considered game, because it soon became boring to just walk around and find dogs to f*ck without any development of the story or the character.

How do I get rid of that mod?
You can play the original games that are not modded.

XainaM

Feb 6, 2018
where do I get it? The one I played was from the downloads on page 1, and it came modded already :(
Summer by the Sea and Legacy are not mods, they are just roundscape, kingdom of deception and Lida's Adventure mods.
Roundscape is already complete, Kingdom of Deception and Lida's Adventure are still in development.

Ghartama24

May 10, 2022
hello everyone, I'm new here. Can anyone tell me, where can I get the continuation of this game? I'm very curious. Please help.

XainaM

Feb 6, 2018
hello everyone, I'm new here. Can anyone tell me, where can I get the continuation of this game? I'm very curious. Please help.
No, there is no hay! The dev said that his own games were temporarily abandoned, he said that he was working on mods for other games (although quite mediocre) and in his discord he hasn't said anything for months!

bulkavtulka

Apr 30, 2017
Finally this moment come and I can release a final chapter of my first game called Summer by Sea. It was a long road that was started back in 2020, but today it's finally find it's final form. This update restores absolutely all content that I've created for this game from it's very beginning featured ideas about "beasty summer beach", that some of players asked me about three years ago. As I've stated before, this version have an open sandbox ending. It means that after you unlock all scenes for a certain girl you can play with her as much as you want around the city. Jasmine from 0.17 have just a crazy amount of content, that you will find after looking for her at the beach. Cindy will also have her dozen of content at Jack's house and also at the beach after you played enough with other girls. For the lovers of easter eggs and hidden scenes, there's a paradise for looking and searching around for it. This release can be named v. 1.0 or Sbts - Directors Cut. Anyway, here is the full story about it. P.S. There can be some little bugs and typos, but I hope to fix it soon.

bulkavtulka

Apr 30, 2017
Next Release.
Vampire of Light - a deep plot oriented dark fantasy story about vampire girl and her dog partner Toby. Enjoy their adventures in a world full of tragic fate and dangerous monsters from the dark corners of the world. Originally released two years ago, first version of this game have a few deleted scenes due a time lack during it's developing process. For now, all of this content is restored just as it was made earlier for sbts. Most of it you will find closer to the end of the current version that also have a sandbox style. I completely remove third character storyline from this project because it will become overloaded with too much character switches that seems a bit silly to me. Iren (Black haired girl) have a dozen of scenes after final conversation with professor. That's must be all for now. Enjoy!
:5567embarrasedog:

Blck191

Mar 5, 2018
Next Release.
Vampire of Light - a deep plot oriented dark fantasy story about vampire girl and her dog partner Toby. Enjoy their adventures in a world full of tragic fate and dangerous monsters from the dark corners of the world. Originally released two years ago, first version of this game have a few deleted scenes due a time lack during it's developing process. For now, all of this content is restored just as it was made earlier for sbts. Most of it you will find closer to the end of the current version that also have a sandbox style. I completely remove third character storyline from this project because it will become overloaded with too much character switches that seems a bit silly to me. Iren (Black haired girl) have a dozen of scenes after final conversation with professor. That's must be all for now. Enjoy!
:5567embarrasedog:

Summer by the Sea is 1.0 but Vampire of Light is not? And do you post still on Discord?

bulkavtulka

Apr 30, 2017
Summer by the Sea is 1.0 but Vampire of Light is not? And do you post still on Discord?
Vampire Of Light is still in a development. This version above is updated with some new scenes. And yes, for all updates join discord please. I've updated the link in OP

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
I have come across several issues with summer by the sea: cannot save or load, after I play for a certain amount of time as Jack the game turns off/closes. Is it just me or are other people experiencing the same things? This happened to me before with version 17 that was on here.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes