RPGM Summer by the Sea (Game Development Thread)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

bulkavtulka

Apr 30, 2017
SPOILER_main.png
Overview:
Here comes a final release of a full-beasty game called Summer by the Sea. This game will tell you a story about a girl Cindy and her dog Jack. Cindy is a famous hollywood actress who trying to find something new in her life. Jack is a dog who love human girls and especially his mistress and want to find a way to make her to become his bitch. In this game you can play both as Cindy and as Jack to see how story is going from both points of view. More of that in the game Jack will find a lot of sexy girls around him while wandering through a streets, so there will be an opportunity for you to choose which girl you'll get first. Enjoy. Game uses a RPGM engine.

Fetishes:
- Female Protagonist
- Exhibitionism
- Bestiality
- Big Tits
- Handjob
- Oral sex

- Stripping

Biggest part of content there is besti stuff with Jack and a lot of human girls. So if you're a besti lover I recommend you to check this project.

Also, this game contains a lot of easter eggs and bonus scenes, so if you like a stuff like that, please welcome.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Here's a few screens from this project:

015_mich7.png 015_blo4.png vfgg6vg.png

Download:
Discord Server:

Last edited:

Pualani_Josep

Nov 10, 2018
Pretty good for a first release, i enjoyed it.
in my opinion though, i think the women get naked too quickly, it takes the anticipation away, there is no real buildup which is a bit lackluster.
Also proof read the texts, there are quite a few typo's in there.

Reactions: bulkavtulka

simron

Mar 12, 2020
good game... totally loved it... but yes the girls are too slutty and easy lays for the dogs.

Reactions: Mack5170

NickkiS

Aug 21, 2018
There are not many games around with this subject so I'm interested. It's a good start and there is lots of content, but as others have said, the girls give in just a bit too easily at the moment. Don't know if that can be altered in future versions? Also, perhaps there could be more choices as the game progresses? But I like it and I hope you carry on with it. Well done! :love: (y)

bulkavtulka

Apr 30, 2017
In this game you'll meet different characters, someone will be easy, someone not. In future there will be more choices and possibilities, after story will move to a beach location.

Reactions: garbios and NickkiS

Erpacenv4

Aug 27, 2020
very hot, may be too easy girls but interesting, if i can make a comment you often describe the dog and the girls as knotted but in the picture the dog's knot is still outside,
and thanks a lot to share with us

Reactions: Blck191

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hey guys. I ran into a tiny problem with this game by mistake. Usually, there is a savefolder for RPGM and there is also another folder at appdata. But I can´t find this folder. The thing is: I messed up my savegame somehow and even if I erase the files and re-download the game, I´m not able to ran a savegame (of course, all files must be corrupted). When I start a newgame, all is fine, until I try to save. The message is something like a png is missing "guys", or similar. There was another one, but can´t recall it by now.
May I asked for your help guys? Thanks in advance.

Pualani_Josep

Nov 10, 2018
old save game files dont work anymore? or its just me?
Also, having crashes sometimes after a scene. debug log shows this:

ERROR:http_transport_win.cc(175)] WinHttpCrackUrl: The URL does not use a recognized protocol (0x2ee6)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes