• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Summer by the Sea (Game Development Thread)

1. 4.00 star(s)

Banality

nice, quick and dirty game to get the red rocket landed ;)
    You play as Jack, an white Doberman who mounts several women. His main goal however he didn't reach: His owner. Although she gave him sexy time with her mouth she is un-dogdicked..... how he gets lucky in the next version
  2. 5.00 star(s)

motadorus1133

Very cool game, thanks. But I quickly got stuck and didn't know what to do. I got to Michelle and Natalie. They disappeared and I don't know where to go. Will the game continue?
    I tried to go through tasks in a different order, but I am always alone.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

pileaton

Lots of content for a beta release. Hot scenes and side stories. Keep adding more storyline of Jacky meeting new chicks or running into past ones. Please more of the female MCs teasing strays or more. The translation/text could use some work, but that is not a big deal.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

NickkiS

Giving it a solid 4. The renders are ok... not at the top end of what is possible with daz but more than adequate for this kind of game. Some of the English could do with tidying up a bit, but it doesn't spoil the game at all. The girls do succumb to the dogs charms a bit too easily though. Perhaps this can be altered or at least explained somehow in the next update? There is a decent amount of content and hopefully there will be different paths to follow and more build up for the girls in future versions. Good start though and I hope to see more. (y)