RPGM Summer by the Sea (Game Development Thread)

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

bulkavtulka

Apr 30, 2017
is this the Bloodrayne spinoff from her appearance in SBtS?
Actually, I planned to make it a spin off year ago, but for now its a standalone story with original concept and deep story.
Just play and check it.
This release will take a few more scenes soon

bulkavtulka

Apr 30, 2017
And I can completely agree about shorts, my dream is too create a really long and interesting story with bright chars, not just walking here and there and fucking everything you see around. Sbts was just a first try and now comes a time for something different and proper

Reactions: walock34

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
I have been wanting to try my hand at a game. I thought that this game had some real potential.
I would like to beef up the "corruption engine" like what "Lab Rats" has. Requiring a seduction process. I would also like to make it more of a Sandbox.

Plot:
1) Lab Creates 12 Genetically Modified Puppies and Ships them to Pet Stores All Over the World. (Allowing For 12 Separate, Individual, Story Lines that get progressively harder to play)
2) Family 1 Brings home Puppy 1 from Pet Store (Choose Family member as Care Giver)
3) Raise Puppy as it starts to influence family
4) Puppy Slowly Influences (Care Giver) (Progression is a mixture of Storyline and events)
5) Enslaved Caregiver helps Dog Influence/Enslave All Family members (Progression is a mixture of Storyline and events)
6) Mother Gives Birth To More Puppies
7) Family introduces New Puppies to other Families in the Neighborhood.
8) Cycle Continues until complete Town/City Is Enslaved by their Beast Masters.

Reactions: Archdevil79

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Dafuck..... what is it with all this preggo freaks?
Most appealing thing on bestiality is, that it's birthcontrol. Doggos don't get humans pregnant....
But dispite that: go for it. a new bestiality game would be nice

DrPepper808

Dec 7, 2021
Dafuck..... what is it with all this preggo freaks?
Most appealing thing on bestiality is, that it's birthcontrol. Doggos don't get humans pregnant....
But dispite that: go for it. a new bestiality game would be nice
it might be ez-er to stay with one MC (Doggie) instead of having to swap between Human and doggie. So MC (Doggie) would go from home to home, slowly corrupting everything in sight. :p

naraga

Jul 8, 2019
what are the controls? some one please help me. I ve started the game and got on the cycle. How to get off the cycle after getting jack. Someone please help with the controls and walkthrough.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
The game is good, but I can't save it atm, not sure why. It isn't a memory problem since I have 16gb

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for the Legacy of the Great War? I want to make sure if I got all the scenes and if the dog from the inn's plan happens.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Is there a walkthrough for the Legacy of the Great War? I want to make sure if I got all the scenes and if the dog from the inn's plan happens.
here is a walktrough taken from the discord

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Will any of these games be updated again? If not, will anyone take them on or create something similar? They were a lot of fun.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Will any of these games be updated again? If not, will anyone take them on or create something similar? They were a lot of fun.
The games are currently on hold since bulkavtulka is busy with what I assume are IRL things, but you can join the discord if you want, not much happening in there but at least you get infos directly from the source.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
Pretty good for a first release, i enjoyed it.
in my opinion though, i think the women get naked too quickly, it takes the anticipation away, there is no real buildup which is a bit lackluster.
Also proof read the texts, there are quite a few typo's in there.
I feel the same. After an hour of gameplay, it turns out to be about nothing but women-crazed dogs. It soon felt like just hopping from one scene to the very same next one, just with another female and another dog. Hopefully, future versions have more of a story to them.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes