RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.1] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 86 Votes

Vynx

Oct 21, 2016
Hello there, discover the game recently, love the atmosphere !
But I'm not sure if I've reach the "end" of it. All the gallery seems unlocked, so I think I did reach the "end". But I'm struggling to fill the mood over 50% at the cyborgs bar minigame, is there any way to do it ?

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
Hello there, discover the game recently, love the atmosphere !
But I'm not sure if I've reach the "end" of it. All the gallery seems unlocked, so I think I did reach the "end". But I'm struggling to fill the mood over 50% at the cyborgs bar minigame, is there any way to do it ?
Max mood at the waitress game is capped for now. It will be able to go up higher in future updates. Eventually if you max out mood the customers will stop ordering drinks at all and the game will end early with a special scene.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Bet I can guess the content for the "extra scene" >:)

Just a thought, but having some way to break past the extra scene might be a good QOL addition if you're not already planning one. That way players would rush happiness if they don't care about the waitressing minigame. Since it'd still be a skill challenge it wouldn't change the gameplay loop much but it'd be a nice way for skilled players to skip past something that can become monotonous after 10-15 hours of eye contact with Cathy's nipples.

• Haha
Reactions: Nick48x

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Using other stuff to Frankenstein together a different casual outfit. I really hope we get a clothing store or something like that in the future, all though I understand that will require a lot more artwork to be made.
cathoutfittest.png

Last edited:

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
How the hell not to drop drinks in waitress minigame? I tried to find sweet spot on timer - RNG. I tried timing selecting drinks - RNG. I getting close to gameover because she drop damn drinks 90% and I geting 100 cred with maxed mood.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: OnePussy

OnePussy

May 2, 2021
How the hell not to drop drinks in waitress minigame? I tried to find sweet spot on timer - RNG. I tried timing selecting drinks - RNG. I getting close to gameover because she drop damn drinks 90% and I geting 100 cred with maxed mood.
You're too slow !! Speed UP !!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nick48x

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks. Not dropping drinks is easy if fast selecting.
And speaking about speed - any way to speed up social part in waitress minigame? Waiting 5-6 second is sure not a lot but if done dosens of times in row...

iottytiaare

Dec 28, 2021
Used a Bluetooth keyboard at first, which made the minigame unnecessarily hard. Fixed the difficulty and "RNG" (delay on which the game registers the input) by using a wired input method.

Minigame is very easy now.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Using other stuff to Frankenstein together a different casual outfit. I really hope we get a clothing store or something like that in the future, all though I understand that will require a lot more artwork to be made.
View attachment 3475344
Personally I've never really liked "slut" outfits that much, even in corruption games. If you made the shorts just a little bit longer - hotpants rather than boyshort panties - and the shirt more like an oversized tee or something, now that I'd be drooling over.

The vibe is a nice touch though

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Personally I've never really liked "slut" outfits that much, even in corruption games. If you made the shorts just a little bit longer - hotpants rather than boyshort panties - and the shirt more like an oversized tee or something, now that I'd be drooling over.

The vibe is a nice touch though
It's mainly just me practising how to change/edit outfits and poses. I did the same with Karryn's Prison. I can't draw for shit so it's all just other assets warped and butchered together. An oversized tee with like an exposed shoulder or something would go insanely hard and stuff like that is something I hope to be able to do myself in the future without relying on other assets.

Veest

Aug 20, 2022
i just finished a scene with cyborg 2 after first shift at fancy area of bar asking about going topless and the screen is black and i cant get off it, has this happened to anyone else/is there a fix?

KKnowledge

Mar 29, 2021
The story and pacing of the plot is nice, but I think the UI is making the game feel a little clunky and it's hard to read Internal (thoughts, feelings) dialogue apart from external dialogue (spoken) since there isn't any screen darkening, italics, parenthesis or really anything.

Also I really hope this slow controlled descent for Katherine pays off well since we're fucking pool sticks, bottles and game machines and seemingly avoiding taking an actual dick at all costs for the sake of plot

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
The story and pacing of the plot is nice, but I think the UI is making the game feel a little clunky and it's hard to read Internal (thoughts, feelings) dialogue apart from external dialogue (spoken) since there isn't any screen darkening, italics, parenthesis or really anything.
Agreed, having so much info being passed only via the dialog bar can definitely be clunky. As annoying as it would be to implement some sort of overlay, maybe adding thought bubbles would be the most efficient means of displaying internal thoughts while keeping dialogue in the dialogue bar or the event log...

Pic

May 13, 2017
this update is a bit undertone, nice art but less meaty than how they used to. i guess was because of the new gameplay aspect and i hope the next will be juicier.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of Succum Brewery v0.3.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import save files by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Name is Here

Apr 20, 2023
This game keeps getting better and better. Even with it being partially completed, its probably one of my favorite games on here.

One thing I'd like though is that on the waitress minigame, could the linger/closer/move back be added as clickable buttons on the bottom of the screen like the drink selections. It's a bit weird going between mouse and arrow keys constantly.

I wonder what the animals the other girls are gonna be since Catherine looks cattish, and Alexa seems like a mouse/rat.

4.60 star(s) 86 Votes