• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.1] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 86 Votes

annam

Apr 13, 2017
Is the sewer suit being zipped down a one time thing or is there a way to do it again after the first time?

Alcyone96

Oct 13, 2023
i started a new save and i wanted to skip dialogues since i already read them but it keeps crashing. i guess i'll play this when it will be more stable

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I'll be balancing and changing it as time goes on. There was a lot of "Is this possible?" that went into this update.
After finally being able to test it, new mini-game seems mostly well-designed. Only real gripe so far is that it requires a mouse, can't choose tables with arrow keys for some weird reason. However, I accept this might be due to the limitations of RPGMaker, and has to be this way...

Is the sewer suit being zipped down a one time thing or is there a way to do it again after the first time?
Basically a one-time thing for now, prolly less so once it gets expanded. Dev is best person to ask, although once the area gets "cleaned up," the sewer suit might be less necessary. Tennis outfit anyone?

PuppetSoul

Jun 3, 2018
same happened to me during the first bartending session, black screen, the pause menu is still visible and can navigate "blidly" the map, any fix for this?
Okay, I figured out how to consistently trigger the hardlock.
When transitioning between windows opening, if you hold ctrl it will frequently skip over the next window opening, and then never move beyond whatever visuals are waiting on that window to close.

It occurs, albeit far more rarely, when transitioning normally.

NZPIEFACE

Aug 27, 2018
I liked the waitressing mini-game. Something I liked was how the turns at a table increased from 3 to 5 after some training. Something that I was frustrated about in the minigame was how it felt like the breakpoints for "perfect", "grope", and "trip over" were unclear; I think it might have to do with what drinks were chosen but idk.

Ramirad

Mar 14, 2018
For first time in any edition getting a black screen: after first waitressing session, and the Number 2 visit while she is at the window. Following hits black screen, which seems to be a display bug as it appears can still move her about but display is 100% black.
Hitting ESC brings up the control screen and that displays normally, can save, etc. but black screen in normal play.

Reactions: carnage1234

TheGiantRat

Sep 8, 2021
Haven't played this game in a few updates. Is there a scene yet where that gremlin bitch who runs corner store gets what's coming to her?

She's such a detestable cunt that I've been itching to see her get used as a cumdump by the chuds, or have her corrupt the robot a little TOO much to the point that he uses her as a freeuse gloryhole to attract patrons to the bar, or even just a scene where she fuckin stubs her toe or something lol. I just want SOMETHING bad to happen to that smarmy bitch lol

EmilyHypno

Jan 6, 2022
Haven't played this game in a few updates. Is there a scene yet where that gremlin bitch who runs corner store gets what's coming to her?

She's such a detestable cunt that I've been itching to see her get used as a cumdump by the chuds, or have her corrupt the robot a little TOO much to the point that he uses her as a freeuse gloryhole to attract patrons to the bar, or even just a scene where she fuckin stubs her toe or something lol. I just want SOMETHING bad to happen to that smarmy bitch lol
There's an ending scene where she gets some 'training', but that's all for now.

"Added game over scene for buying the necklace from Alexa."

Reactions: TheGiantRat

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
No shit? Might be time for me to redownload then, even if it's just a minor scene... I've wanted to see Alexa catch dick ever since I saw her sprite - smug short girls are my kryptonite

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022

The current Alexa game over scene is just the first time she stubs a toe. Next update will have her working the bar which is just the beginning for Alexa.

4.60 star(s) 86 Votes