RPGM Succum Brewery [v0.3.1] [LimeJuiceGames]

4.60 star(s) 86 Votes

TheFlyingLord

Apr 2, 2022
Has anyone ever had weird effects with parts of the text going black or becoming difficult to see in some way? Just downloaded the game the other day and I'm having this issue. Tried reinstalling my graphics drivers, which didn't help.

moddingnoob

May 6, 2019
Anyone got a save from right after unlocking toplessness? Accidentally exited out of the game and hadn't saved in over an hour.

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
How the hell not to drop drinks in waitress minigame? I tried to find sweet spot on timer - RNG. I tried timing selecting drinks - RNG. I getting close to gameover because she drop damn drinks 90% and I geting 100 cred with maxed mood.
use mouse and complete the order very fast

TirGerm

Apr 27, 2019
Using the mouse for an rpgm game was the biggest shift I had between v0.2* and v0.3*.

If not already planned in a future update, I can imagine one of the mods for v1.0 being a "extended keymap" function, so you can map the waitress drinks to keyboard/controller inputs.

Reactions: DicksInSpace

n1N0v8

Jun 23, 2023
Played through what I think was the whole game, but was just wondering if there were and actual sex scenes and also how to get the blowjob scene in the bar that’s shown in the screenshots

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
Like, the very premise of the game seems to be corrupting her into a slut at the bar...and yet you can barely get her to do anything. If it takes THAT much to get her to the point of JUST sucking a dick, let alone actually getting penetrated. Like, there's slowburn, and then there's taking it too far.
Says the guy with a Something Unlimited banner in his signature... isn't that game going on 10 years strong without finishing anything? Wait, I mispoke, it's a visual novel, not a game!

If not already planned in a future update, I can imagine one of the mods for v1.0 being a "extended keymap" function, so you can map the waitress drinks to keyboard/controller inputs.
Agree, that would be nice. Not saying dev shouldn't stretch to learn new stuffs, but if the rest of the game is controlled via keyboard, then the whole game should be...

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
Fairly solid gradual corruption game. Played 3 hours straight got to a point she opened the VIP clients section? Charming character with a bit grindy but pleasant gameplay. Fairly pleasant art and for most part good scenes.

If scenes and art get polished over time and game gets actually finished without suddenly rushing her corruption course. Them I'm actually quite looking forwards buying the full product on steam once it's ready.

Loved the idea of her subconsciously getting "modified" to be more subjective and open regarding her own perversion . And not just suddenly go full slut mode.

Otherwise charming art style with nice gameplay. Fairly solid corruption course and likeable female lead.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I'd consider blowing the whole bar to be a bit further than topless bartending, but go off I guess

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
I'm encountering a major bug. I will note I'm continuing from a save from... .28.1, I think.

I upgrade the bar, do the first waitress job, and head to bed, and then there is a scene where #2 walks in while Cat is looking out the window and tells her to stop wearing pasties.

Scene ends, and it just goes black. I'm still playing. I managed to find the door to the outside, but it was also black out there. If I could find the bed, maybe that would fix it, but without being able to see, that's nearly impossible. The game is effectively unplayable.
I loaded the save from before the waitressing event, and did it again, and it happened again.

Here's the save from before. For quick reproduction: start and escape waitressing event, take care of arousal, go to bed.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 86 Votes