Aug 27, 2023
when trying to open the keybind menu
Screen Shot 2024-04-08 at 5.56.41 PM.png
Also cant save please help
Nvm fixed it by placing it in application

Last edited:

Pipuko2

Aug 28, 2022
here is my unofficial Android port of Succum Brewery v0.3.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import save files by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

And what about windows? Do they realease the android version first?

shundi82

Sep 7, 2022
0.3.1 has been released for all platforms on Patreon, including Windows. I'm sure it'll be linked here soon enough.

LimeJuiceGames

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2022
I do the public release this Friday. This update is a lot of pixel art and missing art for chuds and cyborgs as well as a nice post bar scene. The next update is the big sex update where I put every single art commission into a single multipart scene. So I guess the tease for penetrative missionary sex is finally coming to an end as much as I enjoyed there "where sex?!!!111" posts.

Dontcaredidntask3

Jul 22, 2022
I do the public release this Friday. This update is a lot of pixel art and missing art for chuds and cyborgs as well as a nice post bar scene. The next update is the big sex update where I put every single art commission into a single multipart scene. So I guess the tease for penetrative missionary sex is finally coming to an end as much as I enjoyed there "where sex?!!!111" posts.
Yes but where sex?!!!1111

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
The mac version doesn't seem to be functioning. It started off as a perms issue that I fixed, but after that the game's just crashing as soon as it starts running.

Reactions: gilherrington

Redboi8

Mar 17, 2023
MOSHI MOSHI SEX PLEASE!

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Huh, so. I played this game not long after it first came out and then stopped to let it gather more content, came in now...sooo, is there going to be any actual sex in the game any time soon? Its been a year and a half already...

As is its a whole lot of grinding with 0 payoff. Like, there's a lot of minigames but those minigames really really don't seem worth it when all it gets you is some maybe light groping and at most blowjobs.

Like, even adding sex scenes now still has the problem of the sheer amount of grinding to get to it, the corruption and rep height you have to reach to actually do anything is high as hell. To the point that it seems like when the actual sex gets put in you'll only have like maybe 2 or 3 or so actual sex scenes or variations of it.

Like, the very premise of the game seems to be corrupting her into a slut at the bar...and yet you can barely get her to do anything. If it takes THAT much to get her to the point of JUST sucking a dick, let alone actually getting penetrated. Like, there's slowburn, and then there's taking it too far.

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Corrupting the other roof dwellers is planned. More sexy content in the mini game is in the works right now.
Sorry for quoting such an old post, but I found no other discussion on this in the thread. Does Amanda also count as a "roof dweller" for this purpose (as in, will she also get scenes?)?. I love your design for Catherine, but I won't lie: I think Amanda is the most attractive character in this game.

Sep 23, 2018
Huh, so. I played this game not long after it first came out and then stopped to let it gather more content, came in now...sooo, is there going to be any actual sex in the game any time soon? Its been a year and a half already...

As is its a whole lot of grinding with 0 payoff. Like, there's a lot of minigames but those minigames really really don't seem worth it when all it gets you is some maybe light groping and at most blowjobs.

Like, even adding sex scenes now still has the problem of the sheer amount of grinding to get to it, the corruption and rep height you have to reach to actually do anything is high as hell. To the point that it seems like when the actual sex gets put in you'll only have like maybe 2 or 3 or so actual sex scenes or variations of it.

Like, the very premise of the game seems to be corrupting her into a slut at the bar...and yet you can barely get her to do anything. If it takes THAT much to get her to the point of JUST sucking a dick, let alone actually getting penetrated. Like, there's slowburn, and then there's taking it too far.

Look at the most recent comment form the dev on this very page and you will have your answer. Still, if the lighter stuff is equal to zero payoff for you then I doubt the added sex will change how you experience the game

Reactions: Nick48x

Alione

Feb 21, 2021
Just got to the part where Alexa is asking for a job...and agreeing to training.
Goddamn I hope this is entirely going the way I think it is.

Love it so far either way though!

Reactions: Ifllslonly

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
Look at the most recent comment form the dev on this very page and you will have your answer. Still, if the lighter stuff is equal to zero payoff for you then I doubt the added sex will change how you experience the game
Yeah, they totally miss the point xD

This game is lit af

4.60 star(s) 86 Votes