• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Succubus tower 2 - Lewd Succubi and the Tower of Wishes [circle-tekua]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Megalink is down.

As for the game, this one looks like a lot of fun. Is Succubus Tower 1 on here? I found a game with a simular name but it was a visual novel.

Nov 27, 2019
Marked all circle game. animation good more better if uncensored (
I have lilith in nightm, succ tamer and this. What else am i missing in this site from circle?

Niamato

Jul 27, 2020
1624961468717.png
When I meet Nikola in the tower on one of the floors, she offers me to fight. If I agree, then such a crash occurs during the battle.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

hp3600

Oct 5, 2020
I keep getting an error message when I try to boot up the game. It says "RPGVX RTP chinese symbols". Does anyone know of this/ know a way to fix it?
Knipsel.png

Last edited:

KomodoMann

Dec 22, 2019
i found a something in the pictures folder, its a picture called 54_a (also 54_b) and it depicts a character i havent seen in the game. has anyone got an idea whats up with that?

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes