RPGM Completed Succubus tower 2 - Lewd Succubi and the Tower of Wishes [circle-tekua]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Caputmortuum

Jan 8, 2019
it says rgss202j.dll not found when i try to open it, so i found a rgss202j.dll file and inserted it into the folder and now it says "file corrupted" can anyone help me out?

Ghost2727

Oct 6, 2021
What are the chances of a bubble lotion actually working? I've tried probably 100 times and it never works.

ilak47

Jul 3, 2020
EX mode if i remember correctly is basically a mode where you can't bring any item or gear with you when you enter the dungeon
It's like a difficulty? or you can enter that mode outside the dungeon?

Dice13K

Aug 10, 2019
I managed to get this game to work. Half the download links aren't working; namely WORKUPLOAD and ZIPPY work but the other two don't.

After downloading it from both of the links (just in case only one was broken) I got the same first result: I get hit by "RGSS202J.dll" is missing.
I thought "maybe the decode thing should've been in Japanese or something?" Trying any of that resulted in the same error.
Anyway, I resolve this by downloading RGSS202J.dll from "dllme.com" or whatever (I found it via googling) and extracting it into the folder.

Then it said "File corrupted ! Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application." So I did that and tried to extract again, it works now!
How did I do that? I have Winrar, still in trial -> opening up the ZIP -> there's a "Virus Scan" option at the top which worked just fine. I didn't fiddle with any options.
Note: I'm on Windows 10

It works! Hooray~
If anyone is having trouble, try what I did.

I know it's been 3 months, but for Caputmortuum (I dunno how to ping people) might need this.
And also for ironclad5737, you're missing the RPGMVX RTP: go google it; download it; run the setup -> and you should be able to play the game with no issue.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
I managed to get this game to work. Half the download links aren't working; namely WORKUPLOAD and ZIPPY work but the other two don't.

After downloading it from both of the links (just in case only one was broken) I got the same first result: I get hit by "RGSS202J.dll" is missing.
I thought "maybe the decode thing should've been in Japanese or something?" Trying any of that resulted in the same error.
Anyway, I resolve this by downloading RGSS202J.dll from "dllme.com" or whatever (I found it via googling) and extracting it into the folder.

Then it said "File corrupted ! Please run a virus-check, then reinstall the application." So I did that and tried to extract again, it works now!
How did I do that? I have Winrar, still in trial -> opening up the ZIP -> there's a "Virus Scan" option at the top which worked just fine. I didn't fiddle with any options.
Note: I'm on Windows 10

It works! Hooray~
If anyone is having trouble, try what I did.

I know it's been 3 months, but for Caputmortuum (I dunno how to ping people) might need this.
And also for ironclad5737, you're missing the RPGMVX RTP: go google it; download it; run the setup -> and you should be able to play the game with no issue.
all you need for missing dll is rpgm VX version.

Jean7788

Dec 28, 2021
For those with Nicola error I think someone and bryn have said that it's not using the latest translation patch. Latest translation patch on ULMF should fix that so visit there and give your thanks to the 1 did it.

Tips for those having hard time fighting
HIGH agi will make you able to do double attack on normal attack, most of girls below floor 30 have quite low HP so double attacking them will instant kill them.
There will be an equip that make the girl flinch on first turn - combined this with double exp item and you can have easier lv grinding.

Been playing with trials and errors here and there and here's what I did :
DAY 1 - GRIND up to the first mandrake - save - continue up to bear boss then go home from there - by doing so you should have equips with high agi.
DAY 2 - Go to lab make some strength potion and elixir incase you don't have equips that make your skill cost half - grind again from mandrake floor up to bear boss to find a succubus that is looking for her ONII-CHAN~ cuz she will drop an item that makes you able to equip 2 swords (AHEM!) - make sure to be on lv 30-40.
DAY 3 - Gave all my lv to Sophie so she will EAT ME.....cook a dish that can give 5000 SAN - start from bear boss get up to boss stage that is up on succubus boss.
DAY 4 - Gave the rest of my lv to scientist then gambling on buffs - start from succubus boss stage and go ALL THE WAY to top floor. Prepare elixirs cuz last boss can pack quite a....uhh.....HEAVY LOVING despite my lv is 90++
FOOD TIPS - Keep at least 4 snacks and 4 chocolates and sophie love lunch if you plan to go all the way to top floor from succubus boss floor. My playthrough was not smooth that few times I have to load back cuz I was out of SAN on floor 40++ and have to skip fights, was lucky to find snack on the way to top.

SPOILER - On top floor you can choose to go home instead of taking the gems and proceed to postgame clear, I got 2 achievements cards by clearing it fast. There will be option to pick who's ending you prefer too on top floor (I will just say this much, find out more yourself)

Some NPC you will fight in dungeon :
Girl looking for ONIICHAN~ - was on lv 40-50 so she's practically down using only normal attack, not that strong. Recommended to beat ASAP.
Eye patch mercenary - Can be quite problematic if your lv is below 40, will not kill you even if you die (unless you ask for it on her event)
Nun healing your SWORD(?) - Can paralyze you but she's pretty weak overall, nothing to be scared of
Random cat merchant - Is still challenging even on lv 30, will heal you when you lost.
Nicola - Beware for game error before fighting her, had same difficulty as fighting mercenary.
DEM thief - The only NPC fight makes me regret of fighting her....after Nicola crash that's it...Her attack often paralyze you and ONCE you do she will barrage you with 3-4 high damage attacks. Personally testing her on lv 30+/40+/50+ and lost horribly before I snapped and finished her on lv 70+
What, how can in Day 1 you just go up to Floor 8
I encounter many traps and grinding succubi level, Only to get drain level by event or succubi

btw, any guide for Eguipment craft, or what to buy at early stage ?

Oct 9, 2020
Megalink is down.

As for the game, this one looks like a lot of fun. Is Succubus Tower 1 on here? I found a game with a simular name but it was a visual novel.

None of their older games are translated but they are all good if you can look past the crude art.
I suggest using Mtool or Textractor + Translator++ for UI stuff.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes