RPGM Completed Succubus tower 2 - Lewd Succubi and the Tower of Wishes [circle-tekua]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

None of their older games are translated but they are all good if you can look past the crude art.
I suggest using Mtool or Textractor + Translator++ for UI stuff.
Darn, that sounds promising but I have never used a translation program before. I was hoping there were some fanslators already working on their older gems.

EpicSans

Oct 11, 2018
who defeated these 2, are there any? I take them down for up to 300,000, and they immediately start to cast a heal for 40,000, and it doesn’t matter if the lesson is in control or not. and we have an endless battle coming out, they can't kill me, and I can't kill them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2020
who defeated these 2, are there any? I take them down for up to 300,000, and they immediately start to cast a heal for 40,000, and it doesn’t matter if the lesson is in control or not. and we have an endless battle coming out, they can't kill me, and I can't kill them.
This fight and the other optional duo fight with the kitsune and the robot girl from Succubus Tamer 1 are not supposed to be beatable.

Player_Osiris

Jul 28, 2022
I'm getting a RPGVX RTP error while starting the game. Does anyone know a solution to this?
So download the RPGVX from the internet. Extract it and place it with your file of said game (this applies to every game that has such an error).

Player_Osiris

Jul 28, 2022
View attachment 149151

Overview:
You play as succubus hunter Rick to save your childhood friend by making it to the top of a randomized dungeon in battle fuck RPG.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Translator:
Genre:

Installation:

How to obtain different CG's - when losing:

Extra information:

what does it mean by variant?

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Redownloaded game today - still the version with Nicola bug.
Can somebody share the patch?

31warrior

Jul 11, 2022
Is there a way to progress faster and grind less in this game? because it has been 2 hours now and I'm not satisfied with only the losing cg. and to unlock the cg from main fmc's requires hard grinding.

Aarkvard

Sep 1, 2016
Redownloaded game today - still the version with Nicola bug.
Can somebody share the patch?
Looks like we are in the same boat pal
My game never crashes when beating Nicola. Try applying the latest translation patches from ULMF discussion thread. The OP says this one is only the "first" version of the final release.

Is there a way to progress faster and grind less in this game? because it has been 2 hours now and I'm not satisfied with only the losing cg. and to unlock the cg from main fmc's requires hard grinding.
Talk to the mirror in the inn at night, and talk to the cat to unlock all CG if you want to skip everything.

Here are some posts if you want to progress through the game normally:
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus...wer-of-wishes-circle-tekua.18010/post-1117209
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus...wer-of-wishes-circle-tekua.18010/post-1496195

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
My game never crashes when beating Nicola. Try applying the latest translation patches from ULMF discussion thread. The OP says this one is only the "first" version of the final release.
That's the whole point you have to register at third party site to avoid crash.
Op says it wrong. It is not the "first" version of the final release. It is unstable version which happened before final release.
Not to mention that on top of crash it has some untranslated text, which was translated at the patch.

Last edited:

Prokaccino

Jun 1, 2023
Can I ask if the file posted here is the one with fixed nicola fight error? This game is too damn fun for me to simply "unlock all saves". God i love rougelikes.

bloodbirthe

Nov 25, 2018
Is there anyone who has beaten the Redhead Succubus at the end and can share their secret? I have been unable to beat them, even at max level 99 and using the battle god medicine... so I'm suspecting there's some additional secret to it... whether it is grinding for food so Sophie can increase my stats even more, or using a certain equipment combo... there has to be something. If anyone has managed to beat them, please advise.

(note for if you not aware: they are not beatable when you encounter them in the tower, but their health is reduced to 70k when you summon them using their circle on the final floor. This makes me think that she's beatable there, but I've tried many attempts and it still seems impossible to finish her off)

(extra: I beat Blonde Succubus and Aki easy enough, but Redhead Succubus uses a move where she locks your skills and forces you to attack for several turns on end, which usually ends with me dead. I've got Redhead to half health, but at some point she WILL kill me with it. The trick is probably connected to preventing this from happening.)

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2020
Is there anyone who has beaten the Redhead Succubus at the end and can share their secret? I have been unable to beat them, even at max level 99 and using the battle god medicine... so I'm suspecting there's some additional secret to it... whether it is grinding for food so Sophie can increase my stats even more, or using a certain equipment combo... there has to be something. If anyone has managed to beat them, please advise.

(note for if you not aware: they are not beatable when you encounter them in the tower, but their health is reduced to 70k when you summon them using their circle on the final floor. This makes me think that she's beatable there, but I've tried many attempts and it still seems impossible to finish her off)

(extra: I beat Blonde Succubus and Aki easy enough, but Redhead Succubus uses a move where she locks your skills and forces you to attack for several turns on end, which usually ends with me dead. I've got Redhead to half health, but at some point she WILL kill me with it. The trick is probably connected to preventing this from happening.)
Necktie guards horny. Also try charge, curse doesn't block it and she's vulnerable to flinch.

MagnumCronosse

Jan 12, 2023
I might be dumb, but when I try to run it, I get the error "RGSS202J.dll could not be found." I tried downloading the RGSS202J.dll file, and just pasting it into the game folder, but then I get the error "a dll (dynamic link library) initialization routine failed." How do I fix this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes