RPGM Completed Succubus tower 2 - Lewd Succubi and the Tower of Wishes [circle-tekua]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes
D

Deleted member 171327

how do you disable futa? the post made by perleflamme on page 2 says to click on an image he posted but there is no image. I checked the ULMF page and someone asked the same question but recieved no answer
Go to the shop at night, enter Teeta's (girl in the green dress) room on the right. Her bed will be shining, interact for the settings.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
wow i see now the lvl max is not 99

1) sophie have now 101 lvl. ( archievement married couple win) its the last archievement with sophie or we have more?

2) what is the lvl max for girls who can drain my lvl?

Last edited:

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
wow i see now the lvl max is not 99

1) sophie have now 101 lvl. ( archievement married couple win) its the last archievement with sophie or we have more?

2) what is the lvl max for girls who can drain my lvl?
1)No idea..

2) I have Torte lvl 136 :)
so maybe there is no limit?

But that i want to know, is Torte getting more difficult if I keep leveling her :)

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
no, i see that my hero lvl max is 99, i have rush to the end, i have fight ( use check ability ) next i have give all my lvl to torte, teleport in stage 48, use check, no change, same hp,.....

funnyvinecomp

Dec 27, 2018
the game keeps crashing when you get the sub heroine that has the footjob fight, the one with the long red hair that you can also pay for her services, to the almost cumming state, i forgot her name because i avoid her so much, shes easy but when shes about to cum the game crashes, does anyone know a fix?

Reactions: TStep80

Loveless07

May 26, 2017
Game is translated to english but you can't write your character name in english WTF ?? :LOL: only shows hiragana and katakana letters, not that i don't understand them but it feels kinda funny :ROFLMAO:

TheMaster

Jun 12, 2017
Anyone got the patched version that fixes the nicola crash ? I had to re download the game because i lost it and when i try go to the ULMF post the link to the 1.4 patch is dead

Reactions: TStep80

Aliana2974

Dec 11, 2018
J'ai un problème, quand je télécharge le jeux ça me donne un lien internet explorer impossible a ouvrir...

Kild

Aug 18, 2019
Question for you guys, how does one fight
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
without using the mirror? I am trying to fill out the monster room but I can't seem to find out how to trigger that fight.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I think that is for her ending not the middle section.
Pretty sure that if you give her enough levels once you beat her in the first fight, she says that she didn't use her full power and then you fight her again.If you think that I'm wrong than answer how to get the event alphamonkey69 asked about.

Reactions: Kild
4.70 star(s) 7 Votes