RPGM Completed Succubus tower 2 - Lewd Succubi and the Tower of Wishes [circle-tekua]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Is there a guide or anything? As im stuck on floor 49/50 boss is there a trick to it, also cant seem to get any better equipment.
Have you traded in for the fake Excalibur and fake Aegis in the medal shop and upgraded them?, that's pretty high level gear that could help. Also bank some level potions and skip floors to stay fresh for the boss. (i haven't got higher than Floor 45 yet so just a guess)

Also grind Sophie and use pretty much all your food in one burst, get +50% in every stat or higher, oh and save scum for 1/2 ability cost from the experiments girl. Pick the book that protects from the boss's favoured attack type, they also have potions that are equivalent to DQ's attribute seeds, if you have them drink them, oh and don't use dual wielding, great for mob clearing but sucks vs bosses.

i don't know if you've cracked all the chests you have or what level you have the girls at but get lock picking girl to 60+ and save scum open your chests, they tend to have decent money or items to get upgrades in the lab.

TheEnlightenedOne

Aug 1, 2018
i beat yuki (the lab experimenting woman) in a fight after she became lv50, but there doesn't seem to have any benefits to it. does it do anything or is it just something u can do but w/o rewards?

stopal21

Aug 14, 2018
Well from what I can guess it's an error message which is basically saying the game can't find the file (whether it is there or not doesn't matter because for some reason the game can't find it). Best thing to do @Caesura is to download the game again and put it in a separate folder directory. That might hopefully fix any pathing issues.

stopal21

Aug 14, 2018
It says file is missing, do a clean unzip in a separate directory. Download the game again if you have to but that's what the error is.

PistoleroPapaco

Oct 18, 2018
How in heck do you change the screen size in this game? Usually you just press F6 in RPG maker games but this one's not doing it.

HQQ

Aug 10, 2018
Is there a way to beat Sheep and some other 9999999HP enemies (Like Kolt and Turret girl)? I've tried spamming the Bubble Lotion until it works, but even the "defeat enemies instantly" item fail before her (It gives her a poisoned state that rapidly does ~10.000damg a tick for like 4 times simultaneously, but she has like 100% HP regen every turn, so unless you can somehow deals 99999999 damg to someone with a 999 DEF in 1 hit, I don't think there is a way to win her conventionally).

Aarkvard

Sep 1, 2016
Here are some tips I figured out while playing the game:
  1. Sofie can make you improved boxed lunches depending on how many ingredients she succeeds in cooking with. If she succeeds in cooking 5 ingredients at once, she'll make you a "gorgeous lunch", which gives you +10 max energy (your health). If she succeeds in cooking 10 ingredients at once, she'll make you a "gorgeous lunch", which gives you +5 max strength (your stamina). I recommend getting a gorgeous lunch to get more health.
  2. Food buffs increase by 5% from certain ingredients. Food buffs stack up to 15%. If you use one of each ingredient, you can also get an additional 'all' bonus, based on the lowest number of ingredient you used.
  3. Use both grimoires and explorer's torches on fixed floors. They often have goodies for both items.
  4. The "crowbar-like thing" is a seemingly useless item that has 5% accuracy. However, you can use the "Charge" skill, which has a fixed 70% accuracy and does "caress" type damage and double attacks. Most other skills use the TEC stat, but "Charge" uses the ATK stat. If both hits land, you can do over 2k damage each. Combine the skill with an item that halves skill cost, and you can cheese boss fights easily by bursting them down really quickly. Your other stats dramatically down, but you can just save before fighting the boss. You get the crowbar on 32F if you use the grimoire. You get charge from "Enpel" randomly when you talk to him.
  5. Agility is very versatile. It lets you run away from fights, avoid traps, and avoid enemy special attacks. Normal rooms will divide your agility by 3 when determining your % chance to dodge a trap. 'Trap' rooms or 'Monster' rooms will divide your agility by 5. Bosses will divide your current agility by 3 when they use their special move.
  6. If an enemy level drains you and you're only level 1, then you instantly lose the fight.
  7. "Ars" randomly teaches you the stealth skill. Talk to him every opportunity you get. This is probably the most important skill for dungeon crawling.
  8. It's a good idea to save crafting materials and extra medals to make super level up medicine. This makes for an easy level 99 character.
  9. Save some snacks, handmade cookies, and handmade chocolates if you plan to make it to the top floor in one go.
On a side note, if I could start the game over again, I would avoid talking to Makisa (the blonde thief that steals money from you) during the early game. She doesn't have any useful events, she steals from you, and she kills you if you decide to fight her.

Reactions: Bolterwastaken

HQQ

Aug 10, 2018
Also, there's an item named "........" that you can buy from any vendor in-tower when doing EX mode, for 9999999 gold.
I bought it using cheat bc I was curious if it could help me beat Sheep, but it's an item you use on your character. I still don't know what it does though, since it says "It was ineffective on Rick (my char name)" all the times.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Help me please

Go there, install the RTP (run-time-package). I don't remember whether this game is VX or VX Ace so install both just in case :p

Aflac

Jul 16, 2018
how do you disable futa? the post made by perleflamme on page 2 says to click on an image he posted but there is no image. I checked the ULMF page and someone asked the same question but recieved no answer

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes