• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Succubus Tales Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge [v1.0] [Senryu-Sensei]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Garnet X

Jun 7, 2017
Y'all must be blind x'D, it's been posted on this page!

Version 0.7D Bugfix:

- at night time, going down from the second floor of the inn and would lead to Josef and Adele's house, stuck into the black side of the map---> FIXED

Per his post:
It seems he can't have public versions(links) on patreon anymore, and they have to be made patreons only.. so he's posting them on forums like this.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah...thanks to new Patreon rules I can't have nsfw material posted there publicy -.-'
Well, you can still find it for free here and on other 5-6 forums ( like ulmf, LoK, hongfire ecc) =P
To be sure I even asked to the patreon support, and they said that I'm forbid to post links -.-'

Reactions: Aazkaal and Fed

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
I have a question why is this tagged bestiality does it contain any dog scenes?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
That last preview pic looks like a partial trace of this InCase comic panel
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either way I'll be keeping an eye on this one, like me some Succubus protag play.

Reactions: seyfer110

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

Succubus' Tales - Chapter 1 Version 0.8 Released for 5$+ Patrons

changelog:

- standing, naked picture for the twins

- new outfit for the twins

- standing, nacked pictures of both Marissa and Lucy (2x each)

- there are a total of six new events (three sexual)

- a total of 33 images for those sex events!

- at some point in the game, I started to use a fadein / fadeout effect to show images;

I decided to go back and apply it to the entire game, from the start.

- as always, a Great thanks to for his amazing job at proofreading the game!

That's all, Have fun!

Wyrnfrae

Sep 1, 2017
That last preview pic looks like a partial trace of this InCase comic panel
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Either way I'll be keeping an eye on this one, like me some Succubus protag play.
actually this panel of InCase made me think of the Bar scenes in Village of Nightmare
Sadly I can't manage to play VoN2...

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Sadly I can't manage to play VoN2...
It surely had more content compared to the first one, but...I don't know, I feel like the first episode was better, but I can't really explain why...

Wyrnfrae

Sep 1, 2017
It surely had more content compared to the first one, but...I don't know, I feel like the first episode was better, but I can't really explain why...
Just saying I couldn't play it got me so mad I searched why for a good 3 hours before finally finding, so I'll give you my thoughts once I finish it...
And if you wonder why, it isn't as dumb as "I didn't change my local to japanese", but when Windows asked me my name and used it to name the user repertory, I used my actual name, without thinking that since there was a non-unicode character it could do weird things in a japanese local...

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes