RPGM Completed Succubus Tales Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge [v1.0] [Senryu-Sensei]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
SuccTal.png
Overview:
You will play as Nicci, a powerful succubus, who, after being betrayed by her "boss", an even more powerful Demon Lord, is forced to fight a group of exorcist. After the battle she's about to die, and so her only way to survive is to transfer her soul inside one of the exorcst's body, a nun to be precise, and take control of it. To make sure to not leave any trace behind, she have to leave her own village, and burn her house. After a long travel she reach, exhausted, a remote village, where she plan to regain a portion of her lost energy due to the soul transfer and start her revenge! To regain her lost energy she need to spread corruption and lust among villagers ( but of course, she's a succubus after all!)
Updated: 9-Sep-2018
Censorship: None
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: PC / Windows
Version: Chapter 1 v1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra: Bugfixed Save

Thanks @seyfer110
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.png 2.jpg 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Did you, by chance, used winrar, or something similiar to "extract" the .exe inside the archive?
There were people with similiar problem, and in the end it was caused by doing that instead of simply double-click on the exe to let it auto-extract all the files.
Not sure why it is happening, anyway, for a "correct use":
Extract the .rar with whatever you want
Double-click on the .exe (the rpg-maker archive) you found inside of it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9inchz

patron

Aug 9, 2016
Did you, by chance, used winrar, or something similiar to "extract" the .exe inside the archive?
There were people with similiar problem, and in the end it was caused by doing that instead of simply double-click on the exe to let it auto-extract all the files.
Not sure why it is happening, anyway, for a "correct use":
Extract the .rar with whatever you want
Double-click on the .exe (the rpg-maker archive) you found inside of it.
I did not use win rar to extract the files of the exe. I am familiar with package extracting.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I did not use win rar to extract the files of the exe. I am familiar with package extracting.
No idea what the problem could be then...the game has been tested before the public release and all the bugs reported have been fixed...
I just played it mayself untill after that WC scene, and i had no issue at all.

Bosh

Aug 25, 2016
Alright, so I played this untill the bathroom scene early into the game. It seems like the text file /audiose/fingering4, had incorrect font, or something similiar, because I had to rename it by coping and pasting the error message i was getting everytime the sound file played. Don't know if it was just an issue on my end or if someone else will be unfortunate to encounter it, but there is one fix.
EDIT:happened for every single sound file titled fingering,1,2,3 etc
Same it's happening to me, but I can't copy/paste the text so I can't play.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I'm not able to replicate your problem guys...I've downloaded it directly for this page, tryed it and got no problem at all, as you can see -.-'
Are you sure you got everything to play Rpg-maker VX Ace games correctly?
You know, RTP and such...

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You can try to download the game from the author's page cough-me-cough, but i don't think there's anything different...

Try this

Last edited:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ouch, aleady?
Oh, well...If someone's interested, here's a changelog:
Senryu-Sensei said:
Version 0.3c change-log:

- 6 new standing pictures: Fred ( the boobs staring guy) and his wife Elda, Kobe and Doyle ( the two woodcutters), Father Daliwyr and Helith in human form;

- 2 new outfit for Risa, 1 for Marissa ( the mayor assistat) and 1 for Helith;

- 1 new sex event + 2 corrupting events, for a total of 18 images!

- I went back and edited a little all the succubi, giving them a more "devilish" skin tone and a tail, with the exception of Nicci...for...reasons...

- You can now access the Hall of Fame! There is a portal which lead there in your room at the inn ( It's probably a W.I.P., but since I have my first 15$ patron, I wanted to add it for the release);

- I've added a Crystal in the Hall Of Fame to set movement speed, justi n case it get fucked up during the game...You can set at whatever speed you want, but i suggest to keep it "normal", o avoid any possible proble...

- A LOT of people complained about the pain in the ass given by the waitress job's random order, so I reworked it a little;now when you need to talk to someone to progress, you'll talk to that person, avoiding the random order; hope you'll ike it better now ;-)

- I've reworked the main menu a little too.

A BIG thanks to and for proofreading the game!

And...I suppose that's all!

I fear you better start from the beginning since I've added things here and there, images, and of course, all the grammar correction =P

This should be the last time you're neeed to start from scratch...I hope...

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
New Public release Version 0.3D + Change Log up in opening Post

Aug 6, 2016
Does anyone have the save at the end of 0.2 or 0.3c. Also note to the dev great job i like your game but in future releases could you please include the final save of the last version it really really helps. Also how did you do the artwork ? I am a coder but lack knowledge in the arts department would be able to point out softwares i could use to create 3d or 2d CG.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
You can't use saves from 0.2, because I've modified how a couple of events work,so....
Anyway, nothing changed from 0.3C to 0.3D, I've only added a name in the hall of fame, that's all.
For the art: for 3d art people usually use the common DAZ Studio 3D, but there are other solution, some people, for example, started using Illusion's Honey Select Poser; for 2d...well...there are Tons of software....from photoshop and Corel Paint, to Paint Tool Sai, to the free ones like Medibang and tons and tons of others...

EDIT:
Oh, almost fogot, about the saves before the end of the current version, You can do that in this version.

Last edited:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ho-Ho-Hoo! Merry XxXmas!

Before you go crazy in excitement, no, there isn't any New content...
The game will still end at the same point of version 0.3 ( that's why it's just 0.3.5 instead of 0.4 =P )

I have simply reworked Succubus Nicci images >.<

Why? Because I felt like it was something I needed to do, at some point...
Anyway, here it's the link:

So, If you've already played version 0.3, you can just...you know, play the intro, say " OoOoh, How Nice!", and close the game =P

I wish you ALL a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes