RPGM Completed Succubus Tales Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge [v1.0] [Senryu-Sensei]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Quick question, I tried running the game with a HOTAS plugged into the system, but then the character will keep walking to the left of the screen. Unbinding the the gamepad in the options did nothing, because it doesn't allow you to disable the Dpad. Is there any way you could disable gamepads, joysticks and such? Are you willing to consider such an option? Would be greatly appreciated <3
Uhm...I don't really know what a HOTAS is o_O
EDIT: oh, ok, my old friend, google's search, (lol) told me it's a joystick;
Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea if you can use it to play rpg maker's game;
The only thing that comes to my mind is to diable it from the F1 option, but if you say that is does nothing, I don't know what else to do, sorry Y.Y

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
I wonder what will happen if I plug in my PS4 controller, I will give that a shot tomorrow and see which gamepad wins :D.
Thanks for the quick reply though!

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I wonder what will happen if I plug in my PS4 controller, I will give that a shot tomorrow and see which gamepad wins :D.
Thanks for the quick reply though!
no proble, I'm sorry I couldn't really help Y.Y

Change of Subject:

Monthly Progress Report!

Hello, My Dear Supporters and Followers!
As usual, I'll drop the list of what I've done during the past month!
- standing picture for Captain Duncan, with a common outfit, without the armor ; his face improved quite a bit too, don't you think? Here is the old one to compare ;
- images for second new sex event : all done ( 14 images so far!);
- I started doing the first image for the third new event (which will be the last for the next update)

And that's all, for now ;D

MERPLORG

Jan 13, 2018
So, i exited the inn and was reminded that i should visit the Mayor's house again, but i noticed the father was talking to someone, so, i visited him first and did the whole forest ambush thing. But then it skipped over to the next day and i could not visit the Mayor, unfortunately my save was just after i talked to the father cuz i'm an idiot - point being - is there any way to role back by a day and if not what did i miss?

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
the gameplay is pretty much straighforward, so I don't really see the need of a walkthrough, but if someone want to do it, feel free to.
Walkthrough will be good. I stuck after that chick tell about she get horse dick, next day I checked ex-old lady which became young and appears on evening in tavern with crowd around. Then nothing. Skipped at bar almost 5 days. Checked to talk with all people in town on every day stage...

Edit. Looks like I missed some chatting. There is needed to talk with Alice before work in bar.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

Succubus' Tales - Chapter 1 Version 0.9 Released for 5$+ Patrons

changelog:
- 2 standing, naked picture for Kobe (both human and demon form);
- new standing picture for Captain Duncan, with a new outfit;
- 2 standing, naked picture for Rhelyth, a new succubus! (both human and demon form);
- three new, non sexual events;
- three new, sexual events;
- a total of 48 images for those sex events!
- as always, a Great thanks to for his amazing job at proofreading the game!
That's all, Have fun!

And now, an apologize:
at first, I had the intention of finishing everything for this release, all the way to the end of chapter one, but mid-way I noticed that there were simply too much things to do, so I decided to split it, leaving a final event and the epilogue for the next version; the problem is that by that time, I already did some work on the epilogue, made an image and designed a new map, the Cathedral from the capital.
So...Yeah, if it looks like I took an Eternity to finish this version, is "also" (not only) because I already have a couple of things done for version 1.0;
but still, sorry for being this late (T.T)

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
can someone help? I want to change the game to or fullscreen or at least windowed but now i can't see/read all of it...

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
This looks interesting AND it has a Nun in it? Mmmmm, could be fun.

Anybody know of any other games with Nuns in them? Seems like an untapped genre. LOL

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
I was wondering if instead of a walk though that so many people do how about putting a hint system in the game if the player is stuck it would let him know what he can do to get unstuck and if the dark entergy is important have a way to track how much you have gathered and how about once she get control or turns someone be able to go back to them for more action

Reactions: seyfer110

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I was wondering if instead of a walk though that so many people do how about putting a hint system in the game if the player is stuck it would let him know what he can do to get unstuck and if the dark entergy is important have a way to track how much you have gathered and how about once she get control or turns someone be able to go back to them for more action
within the archive of the last version there is a txt file "v0.9 simple guide for new events"; but, in game, I usually put hints on what to do and where to go next, like " Uhm, I should check on X" or "let's see how Y is doing" and such.

Billy54321

Feb 24, 2018
within the archive of the last version there is a txt file "v0.9 simple guide for new events"; but, in game, I usually put hints on what to do and where to go next, like " Uhm, I should check on X" or "let's see how Y is doing" and such.
thank you for letting me know

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
i don't know what happend but when i go inside to check up again on marissa and lucy i enter and can't go upstairs and can't leave the house anymore? what do i do now

Reactions: RavagerKilo
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes