RPGM Completed Succubus Tales Chapter 1: Nicci's Revenge [v1.0] [Senryu-Sensei]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Ric

Oct 21, 2016

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Public Release Time!
Here' the link for the version 0.4C of Succubus Tales - Chapter 1 : Nicci's Revenge!

Changelog:
- The CG-Room has been implemented!
You can access it through the Hall od Fame ( check the shiny thing).
- There is a new character in town, Addine, a young and beautiful bombshel!
- Added 8 new standing pictures:
2 for Addine ( 1 dressed up, and 1 naked), 2 for Marissa and 4 for Alicia ( 1 dressed up and 3 naked);
- Added 2 non-sexual events, 1 semi-sexual, and 3 sexual events, for a total of 26 images!
- Of course, every event have it's own sex-sprites! (some of them were really hard to do, hope you like them!)
- A BIG thanks to for proofreading the game!

If you want to start from the end of version 0.3, USE the save file provided inside the rar.

Have Fun! ;)

Reactions: Muff Diver

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Public Release Time!
Here' the link for the version 0.4C of Succubus Tales - Chapter 1 : Nicci's Revenge!

Changelog:
- The CG-Room has been implemented!
You can access it through the Hall od Fame ( check the shiny thing).
- There is a new character in town, Addine, a young and beautiful bombshel!
- Added 8 new standing pictures:
2 for Addine ( 1 dressed up, and 1 naked), 2 for Marissa and 4 for Alicia ( 1 dressed up and 3 naked);
- Added 2 non-sexual events, 1 semi-sexual, and 3 sexual events, for a total of 26 images!
- Of course, every event have it's own sex-sprites! (some of them were really hard to do, hope you like them!)
- A BIG thanks to for proofreading the game!

If you want to start from the end of version 0.3, USE the save file provided inside the rar.

Have Fun! ;)
Updated :)

Reactions: IndigoHawk

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
A little rework...

But I'm probably going to make her hands smaller...

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.5A has been released for 5$+ Patrons!

Version 0.5 changelog:

- A lot of people complained that I was going a little too fast with the corruption process, so I decided to slow down things a little...

Does it mean less events? But of course not! It just mean that it will require more time and effort to transform people into succubi or incubi;

- I have reworked sister Nicci standing figure, I hope you will like the change;

- I reworked a little the first cut scene (where Diane and the two nuns walk toward the village), so that now they will always walk until you read all the dialogs, instead of "walk-->stop-->dialog-->walk-->stop-->dialog;

- I used a different method to show up images in new events, this make them look better, more smooth;

- for the previous two points, I have to thank for the suggestion;

- Kobe and Doyle (the woodcutters) can now be found outside the village entrance, cutting woods (how strange uh?) during the day, after the first meeting at the inn,; so, if you're stuck at some point, maybe it is better to check on them ;-P

- new outfit for both Addine and Elda;

- Six new sex events! (For a total of 32 images.) and, of course, every event have it's own sex sprite;

- As always, a Great thanks to for proofreading the game!

P.S. : If you want to start from the end of version 0.4, USE the save file provided inside the rar.

P.P.S.: remember that the game goes on until you are thrown back to the main menu.

And...I think that's all...Probably (o_O)

Public Version in around 14-15 days.

Aug 5, 2016
Gotta say, Seyfer's interactions with the community here are really great. I love seeing devs come in and talk about their games, even for freeloaders like us. Props to you man!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well here we have a patreon that should be rewarded, not like a few others that have tons of patrons doing nothing.
reading your page i can see that you are worried, i hope its just temporary and people realize this is a worthy project.
have you advertised around? like contacted other patreons for joint ads or something?

i have yet to try your game. not sure why, maybe the succubus theme? but today i got reminded about it and will try the game soon.

Reactions: seyfer110

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
reading your page i can see that you are worried, i hope its just temporary and people realize this is a worthy project.
In the end it looks like most of the people leaving had money issues, even an other patreon creator confirmed that, telling that he had my same issue...
As for advertising, well, I've posted the game Everywhere ;-P

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Monthly Progress Report for June 2017!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!
Before starting with the usual list, as I previously stated, I was a little busy for a while during june and couldn't work on the game as much as I would...
For that, i'm really sorry (T.T)
That being said, here is the list of what I did so far:
- 2 standing pictures for Lidia ( 1 dressed and one naked);
who is Lidia? She's a messenger from the capital ( I know what you think, and no, she Really is a messenger ;-P ); she comes to Tirnambeo from time to time to deliver and take letters.
- Complete set of images for the second event ( that's 9 images!)
- Naked human and demon form for one of the already existing character (I would really like Patreon to introduce spoiler's codes...).
- First 3 images for the third event.
...And that's all...I know it isn't much....(T.T)
Anyway, I'm planning for a mid/late july release.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.6 Patrons Release!

Hello Guys!
I've just finished uploading the new version, here's the changelog:
- standing pictures for Lidia ( dressed, naked and demon form);
- standing pictures for Xinnar ( dressed, naked and demon form);
- standing picture for Sharlith;
- Doyle's demon form;
- sprites for every new character
- 3 new big events ( for a total of 50 images! );
- as usual, every big event has his own sprites
- plus a couple of picture-less events with text only.
- there is a new map: "deep woods";
- I've added a new script to the game which should hopefully fix some lag issue (thanks to for pointing it out!);
- fixed a couple of bugs, like the game freezing if you interacted with the wc from the side during the first event at the inn;
- as always, a Great thanks to for proofreading the game!
- I've added a save file to the archive, to let you start from the end of version 0.5 without any problem, and a little txt file with a guide for the new scenes

Public Release in 15 days.

I know there are fewer events compared to the previous update, but as I've already said, I was a little bosy during june, sorry >.<
Anyway, the amount of images per event increased!

Reactions: Dblanc

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Public release Time!

FuUuUck my internet...It went down yesterday and come back up only now -.-'
Anyway, here it is the link for the version 0.6B, Enjoy!

(the changelog is just a couple of post above this one ;-P )

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What kind of sex scenes and kinks can I expect from this game?
- Corruption
- Nuns!
- Demons
- Straigh
- Lesbian
- Futa on female
- Pregnancy
- Fantasy creatures
- Male to female transformation
- and the usual, Blowjob, Titsjob, Footjob..ecc =P
And more to come as the game develops =P

Reactions: Muff Diver