Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
So the game is really great, there's hardly anything else you can say other than a point of criticism.

the sex animations are way too short. It still needs some fine-tuning or an additional feature

And according to the content it will be a small game but. It has everything you need in it. XD

I'm looking forward to the completion. It's important to hurry up^^ It's better to finish the game in peace at some point and throw out the game if it's defective ^^. There are always small mistakes, but you just have to get over them. But I didn't see anything ^^ Well done^^

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Any way to seduce females ?

Also playing intending the MC to become a succubus, but the other party members are already succubusses ? And we've been leading her to fuck everything on her way. So the queen gave her an incomplete power ? hopefully that means something ?

Last edited:

crasits9

Sep 21, 2019
After the boss fight it will forced the game over.
Which means when next patch comes in we have to fight the first boss again to progress the story

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusRejects-0.25
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
stuck in the slums I drain everyone I meet (except the lockpick vendor) and I am lvl 23 and no idea what to do

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
stuck in the slums I drain everyone I meet (except the lockpick vendor) and I am lvl 23 and no idea what to do
Find the apprentice shop, she tells you a book was stolen. Then try to find a way into the thieves guild. You find a password to get pass the door. Then confront Kella. Alot of the slums has wharehoues and homes you can break into along the way.

It ends after you fight one of your former party members. Who seems to sufferer a similar fate, but they are more complete succubus than you were.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kelp!

Jan 9, 2020
Fun game, also here is some suggestion:

Currently the combat is not really challenging, maybe a stamina system would help improving it more? Each action (or/and self-orgasm cost stamina) 0 stamina makes you lose control of the battle and get raped and killed instead; so wisely use the actions, and decide when to orgasm to unlock ultimate drain. And with leveling up, your stamina will increase.

For further development, if possible, will you add more specific sex acts as skills (foot/blow/boob-job, missionary, doggy, etc...). Those can result in more variety of gameplay. For example: Have different types of enemies that have different traits affecting their "arousal" to different sex acts and certain resistance to certain positions. For example: an enemy who is more vulnerable to feetjob, and have resistance to boobjob; or an enemy who has a huge penile so he would cause more damage to vagina penetrating acts (which means faster to orgasm, damage to stamina as mentioned above); or an enemy who is more engaging in sex acts (they actively use a wide variety of "sex technique" on their turn to make you orgasm faster), or a combination of those, etc... To make them special, you can also chose only certain types of enemies to have the traits such as bosses, high level enemies.

The skills can be obtained by leveling up, or through certain training type npcs... (it's up to you to develop)

Last edited:

kshlbrkskh

Nov 30, 2022
Think this has some great potential. Enjoying everything except the boss fight, seems like I do way less damage and I can't seem to beat the rock paper scissors rng after multiple attempts :( At lvl 25. Might be better if your level is what determined damage scaling.
Actually, it scales with your level as far as I know, but not drastically. Also I think you suppose to guess the boss action depending on her phrase to counter her.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes