EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
succubusrejects.png

Overview:
A group of rookie adventurers who decided to explore the "Cursed" ruins were turned into succubi by the Demon Queen.
After that, they will travel and embrace their new powers, fighting for survival.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-03
Release Date: 2024-01-24
Developer: hnrdigitalstudio
Censored: No
Version: 0.25
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Screenshot (921).png ZICidv.jpg ZUIRjP.jpg ieiSy1.jpg la+gy+.jpg kyMtmV.jpg aweMf8.jpg fkouda.jpg DA_1OT.jpg ALMSFI.jpg pK_nUw.jpg sKPTon.jpg

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... not the first time I've seen this particular idea...

We'll see if this actually gets turned into something genuinely interesting. For now, it gets added to the watch list and all that jazz.

bro111

Dec 19, 2017
Are there any plans to add a pregnancy system in the future? At least a simpleone QwQ

Aszer

Jul 28, 2019
A off-topic question, what type of app are this models made with, I seen it in so much RPG maker games but I never was able to find out how do people do them

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SuccubusRejects-0.01
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Otamka

Jan 7, 2018
very atmospheric...cool...thank you very much...looking forward to the continuation

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
After defeating the guys on the bridge. I cant seem to find where to go from there, up and down doesnt seem to progress.

I like games as humans turned monster girl and you play as them. So im keen where this one goes. I like transformations too. So im hoping as she grows in power., we'll see her go through some. For a succubus, horns, tail etc etc

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
Considerations for the future:
-An option to slow down the sex scenes or even a make each line a "press confirm to continue" option.
-Using a touch more color to make things just a little bit easier to notice on the map, like chests.
-Likewise, maybe make the option selector in battle a color other than grey

Little bugs and things I've noticed:
-There's no way to exit the succubus stats page without using your mouse
-There's one square at the cursed fort where the line of "I never want to encounter that purple bitch again" doesn't trigger, which means you can enter the fort again.
-If you go back to the room where the queen turns you into a succubus, the queen model is there with no collision or interaction, and if you touch the chest again the scene replays, but then when you would normally wake up near the adventurer's camp, the map stays blacked out. You can open and close the menu here, though.

Looks promising, will keep an eye on this.

Boomer07

Aug 2, 2018
Love it when people do something different in RPGM, instead of the normal JRPG look.

Like that b&w look even if it is a bit hard on the eyes after some time.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes