RPGM - Succubus Rejects [v0.25] [hnrdigitalstudio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SiuKim

Great start. Off the rip, it's actually a good RGPM game which in and of itself is crazy. Also the dialogue doesn't make me want to blow my brains out so it's already better than 95% of games on the site. The animations, art style and renders are all clean and well made. The characters have personalities and aren't 2D sexdolls. There's a few grammar and spelling mistakes but I don't really give a shit. Will be watching this game closely and praying the Dev doesn't drop it after two updates.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

DMSTS

[v0.25]
    A good start, but needs more h-content

-Story, Originality
    You downloaded "Darkwood" from F95.

-Renders
    Interesting filters for Koikatsu 3D models.

-Sound
    Okay sounds (overall).

-Playability
    Standart "you walk, fight, get corrupted" gameplay, with unique visuals.

-Performance
    Runs okay.

-Bugs
    Didn't see any.

-Animations
    Okay animations.
    A little too stuttery for me.

-Voice Acting
    No voices.

-Grammar
    Didn't see any mistakes.

-Amount of content
    Several h-scenes and a lot of potential.

I hope it'll grow nicely.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Soichy

0.25 review:
    Good game. A good plot, adequate dialogues, pleasant characters and animations. The gloomy style and the top view stand out separately. The updates contain a good amount of content. Definitely worth keeping an eye on this game.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Muninn

0.01 review:
    Short game, essentially a demo, but it hits it from the beginning.
    Koitatsu models well done and fit the general theme of the game.
    Top down world map which is quite different from the usual isometric view, it takes a second or two to orientate yourself to but it is a nice throwback to the games of yesteryear.
    Sex, plenty of scenes although they are repetitive and basic. Hopefully will be expanded upon in later versions.
    Gameplay, in essence run round suck/fuck a village, after getting the head of your life from the demon queen. Battle fuck is the basics of combat, but this time you are the one doing it.
    Bugs, I couldnt find a way to close the succubus stats page, could open it, but had to restart the game.
    Length, ~10 minutes, basic story and ~11 dudes to fuck.

Hope the dev keeps up with this one, it has real potential.